Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bolton On Saturday

Cakey86

Oct 1, 2012
Anyone have any ideas on how many they will bring down? Cant be many more available our end until the ticket exchange gets used so should be a decent crowd again.:albion2:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I'm guessing Bolton won't bring more than 1,200. For the Tuesday game against Bristol City they have only asked for 520 tickets.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Bolton are notoriously poor away followers. Maybe The Amex effect will bring a few more than normal but I'd say 900 ish.

abc

Jan 6, 2007
I'm guessing Bolton won't bring more than 1,200. For the Tuesday game against Bristol City they have only asked for 520 tickets.

Surprised that Bolton want 520 tickets for the tues night game vs Bristol City. Won't they have all gone home by Tuesday?

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Surprised that Bolton want 520 tickets for the tues night game vs Bristol City. Won't they have all gone home by Tuesday?

The Bolton fans have heard good things about The Amex, they're staying down to take in both games!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

The 2nd sentence is back to front. Makes more sense as "Bristol City have only asked for 520 tickets for the Tuesday game" :facepalm:

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Have we sold out the south stand or are the club holding back tickets again so people have to buy the more expensive seats in the East?

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Have we sold out the south stand or are the club holding back tickets again so people have to buy the more expensive seats in the East?

It's the usual bollocks.

£34.00 tickets only at the moment.

I'm REALLY sure that ALL the £28.00 tickets in the South stand have sold out!

Same for Bristol City too, really silly, as people may well pay £28.00 but not £34.00

Lots of empty seats next Tuesday.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
It's the usual bollocks.

£34.00 tickets only at the moment.

I'm REALLY sure that ALL the £28.00 tickets in the South stand have sold out!

Same for Bristol City too, really silly, as people may well pay £28.00 but not £34.00

Lots of empty seats next Tuesday.

I thought that might be the case. Have the club explained why they keep doing that?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here