Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Blackpool vs Brighton & Hove Albion ****Official Match Thread****

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Rats. I was recently held, my tophalf unbeclothed, by an orange-armed man tightly. Glad in some ways that that Blackpool-fan osteopath said my spinal despair was nearing its end and i won't have to go back. Ok his treatment was decent, his grip firm and enlivening, but i know as i lie face down from him oiling up my not hairless back, he'll have a £100 an hour smirk on his face as our conquerer.
He told me one of his kids was at the same school as a grandHughtchild too, having had a chat once or twice with our leader.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Blackpool have got Wigan and Millwall in their sights.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Another game where the opposition had one meaningful shot and scored. Seems to happen everytime we play another shit team.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Massive over reaction? Watford put 7 past them! We have to face facts, the league table does not lie and we are a poor side. We all knew this season would be tough after the shambles in the summer. One has to hope that houghton can turn this around and we get some ofour decent players back ASAP. We have some very difficult home games coming up. That is not an over reaction to an appalling result against the bottom side, but an honest reaction to our plight.

Let's hope that our returning players can conjure up some magic to turn this around.

If that game was played at Bloomfield Road on that pitch I doubt Watford would have scored that many.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Simple. Stop playing JFC. Play someone who can actually create a chance.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Another game where the opposition had one meaningful shot and scored. Seems to happen everytime we play another shit team.

What's more worrying is our failure to score against a side who are rock bottom of the table.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
"JFC played OK" say the radio. Isn't that always the way. OK. Average. Unspectacular. In short, not what we need playing just behind our target man.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
You mean Brentford away I guess. I agree he has been playing better recently as I've stated, but for me he needs to put those sort of displays more often, reaction saves that keep you in games. A bit like every other keeper that plays against us seems to do.

No I meant Brentford home in the league. I know we lost but he kept us in the game and if we'd scored he would have won us a point. Not his fault we didn't take advantage of it.

In fairness, I've named three out of about the last four of five games so I'm not sure how much more often than that he can play well.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
"JFC played OK" say the radio. Isn't that always the way. OK. Average. Unspectacular. In short, not what we need playing just behind our target man.

Maybe...i wasn't at the match ...but are you saying the sole reason we didnt win/draw today was because jfc played...he does seem to have become an easy/popular target

Last edited:

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
How are we going to deliver good quality to our forwards when we pick Calde wide right, and JFC behind COG?

Stuck, boring, broken record aren't you. were you at the game and can comment on the performance?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here