Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Blackpool vs Brighton & Hove Albion ****Official Match Thread****

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
very disappointing result , on paper , on the face of it , in reality.....whatever way you look at it.......!!! seemingly just out fought again, haven't seen the goal but eyebrows always raised when 35 yard free kicks are scored....:nono:

I haven't seen it again but thought it was a cross.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Stas said that the Albion were on top, esp. Ince, Holla, JFC, until Hughton changed to 4-4-2 and brought Best on at 55 mins then it was Blackpool. Not that Badock was doing particularly well.

Blackpool did appreciably better when they brought their two subs on.

It sounded like a 0-0 with only four shots on target.

http://www.whoscored.com/Matches/830264/Live/England-Championship-2014-2015-Blackpool-Brighton

With our difficult end to the season, I will not be remotely happy unless we are six points clear of the last relegation place.

Last edited:

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Well...I'm on side with your opinion but fear far more than you given results

Been done to death I know, but the state of the pitch means that you shouldn't take this result as any indication of what the rest of the season might bring. If you're worried, just look at the other results we've had since SH resigned, which have been decent.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
After sleeping on it, I think we can put this result down as a one off where the ref, the weather, the wind, the pitch, the luck and the fact that we don't have a team of scrappers all worked against us. Roll on Saturday. However I do believe that we will be in and around the relegation zone on and off for the rest of the season. The fact that we are incapable of beating the teams down the bottom is not helping us.

loco61

Jan 30, 2004
Hove GOSBTS
0-0 looked very likely but i thought if anyone scored we would!
i agree that they got better after their substitutions
which wasnt the case when best ,cms and solly came on ...

i seriously blame this one on the pitch though
and the rubbish that was on it
and the wind that was blowing the rubbish around

thrashing forest is the way to bounce back

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here