BHAFC vs CPFC Away Support Today

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

churley1

Oct 13, 2009
Bogota
I just had a look and Plymouth took 1492.:laugh:

Yep, for the first game of the season after 3 months of no games I might add.

Not really sure why I'm restarting this thread as so many of you have biten. But if the stats are correct from CharltonLife, we had on average 300 more fans at away games last season than you.

Nuff said really, although I have never slated Brighton's away support as since your relegation from the Championship, you've had sod all to celebrate...

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Yep, for the first game of the season after 3 months of no games I might add.

Not really sure why I'm restarting this thread as so many of you have biten. But if the stats are correct from CharltonLife, we had on average 300 more fans at away games last season than you.

Nuff said really, although I have never slated Brighton's away support as since your relegation from the Championship, you've had sod all to celebrate...

Who is making up excuses now then? :lolol:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
why are people so obsessed about how many Palace fans go to an away game....what does it matter?

If you want to really gloat about our terrific away support, then why dont we look at Wigan's away support, which for a premiership side is laughable, or we could look on in shame when comparing our away support to that of Newcastle or Leeds

Sir Dougie Freedman

Dec 8, 2008
why are people so obsessed about how many Palace fans go to an away game....what does it matter?

If you want to really gloat about our terrific away support, then why dont we look at Wigan's away support, which for a premiership side is laughable, or we could look on in shame when comparing our away support to that of Newcastle or Leeds

Fulham in the Prem bought about 600 to Palace!

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Has ANY Albion player been sold for 7 figures? Face up, you could field a good team in the Premiership from ex-Palace players. Albion?

Really, that would be interesting actually.

Best Albion XI vs Best Palarse XI, i'd say our team would be better.

By the way Zamora was sold for 1,500,000...

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Really, that would be interesting actually.

Best Albion XI vs Best Palarse XI, i'd say our team would be better.

By the way Zamora was sold for 1,500,000...

Virgo was also £1.5m

This theoretical match would have to be a 5-a-side wouldn't it?

The Albion one would have Zamora, Barry, Sidwell, McShane and er, um, that's about it. And two of those were loanees and another never actually played for us...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports