Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BHAFC vs CPFC Away Support Today

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
our game was subject to two pitch inspections, and we've got our big day out in a week in Brum again, while palarse have had consistantly SHIT away support.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
How many would Palace have got, if there had been a late pitch inspection at Plymouth?

imissworthing2

Mar 15, 2008
In the Valleys
Was palaces game subject to a pitch inspection today???? I might be wrong but I dont think so, hence brighton fans not wanting to spend money on train tickets/ petrol for nothing!!

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston
Brighton - 497
Palace - 612 who were 50 miles further afield

Discuss...

Quite simple really, there was a pitch inspection at Walsall at 11.30 which put a lot of people off.I would not brag to much about taking 115 extra fans to an away game when your a league higher and a couple of points from the play-offs.
PS normal service will be resumed next Saturday.

churley1

Oct 13, 2009
Bogota
Irrelevant. We took a similar number there last season on a Tues night when the game was postponed not once, but twice!

The pitch was in a dire state apparently towards the end of the game so the weather clearly hadn't completely cleared.

jordanseagull

Feb 11, 2009
I would have gone today, if they weren't so piss poor at deciding whether the match would be on.

I'd have thought we'd hav taken around 800 if no inspections happened.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Registered Oct 09 and it's your first post.

You don't matter.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
:lolol:
Good on him for posting this. So hypocritical of Albion fans to mock the away support of Palace and then resort to "you don't matter" when they do the same thing. Don't give it out if you can't take it people!

Away followings aren't the most important thing in the world. Both sides won today, why be all prickly? Let's party!
:dance:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
So, lets get this right, a supporter of a team challenging for a playoff spot for the Premiership is coming on here with an erection because they managed to take 115 more fans to a game than us, a team at the wrong end of the third division.

Erm....congratulations, you must be really...er....proud?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here