Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BHAFC vs CPFC Away Support Today

churley1

Oct 13, 2009
Bogota
ok

very late pitch inspection

moron

It's a chance a loyal fan takes, I've done it a few times!

Enjoy your cup final next week, I was almost tempted to go myself as a lot of non Brighton supporting friends have tickets and offered me one. It'll be a great day out though I'm sure.

churley1

Oct 13, 2009
Bogota
:lolol:
Good on him for posting this. So hypocritical of Albion fans to mock the away support of Palace and then resort to "you don't matter" when they do the same thing. Don't give it out if you can't take it people!

Away followings aren't the most important thing in the world. Both sides won today, why be all prickly? Let's party!
:dance:

Well said, I wasn't trying to compare the two clubs. I just found it bizarre that there were a few Brighton fans giving us stick on our boards for usually incorrect attendances!

No erection on my part, just merely proving a point that we are better supported than you give us credit for.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Isn't Selhurst about 40 miles north of Brighton? So geographically there's very little difference in travel then.

As far as support goes, Brighton had over 2,000 at Cambridge in the 1997-98 season for a 4th tier fixture when we were threatened with relegation from the football league and possible extinction.

With Palace's financial predicament and winding-up, only 115 more supporters making the journey to a 2nd tier fixture than Brighton took to a comparatively run-of-the-mill 3rd tier game might suggest that outside the core following, it doesn't appear that many others could be bothered about supporting Palace away today, even in their current plight.

That's far more concerning than 115 additional people paying money that goes into another team's coffers.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
:lolol:
Good on him for posting this. So hypocritical of Albion fans to mock the away support of Palace and then resort to "you don't matter" when they do the same thing. Don't give it out if you can't take it people!

Away followings aren't the most important thing in the world. Both sides won today, why be all prickly? Let's party!
:dance:

Why do you always suck up to opposition fans?

Our away attendance was under mitigating circumstances, whereas theirs is consistently shit and always has been.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009

Our away attendance was under mitigating circumstances, whereas theirs is consistently shit and always has been.

Because I'm not unfair and I don't think that just because we're Brighton fans, we should be attempting to ridicule another club for their away attendances. I don't see the point in that, I find it extremely childish and unneccessary. But let's not let a chance to criticise Palace get away. Just don't complain when they come on here and say the same things when their away attendance is better than our own.

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
So, lets get this right, a supporter of a team challenging for a playoff spot for the Premiership is coming on here with an erection because they managed to take 115 more fans to a game than us, a team at the wrong end of the third division.

Erm....congratulations, you must be really...er....proud?
We are challenging for nothing.Sometime in the next few weeks we will lose at least 10 points so don't come that one.So much for the super fans of the third division.

:laugh:

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Because I'm not unfair and I don't think that just because we're Brighton fans, we should be attempting to ridicule another club for their away attendances. I don't see the point in that, I find it extremely childish and unneccessary. But let's not let a chance to criticise Palace get away. Just don't complain when they come on here and say the same things when their away attendance is better than our own.

That is what a rivalry is about, it may be childish but getting one over on your rivals, whether it be attendances or a charity game, is always a good thing.

Football is a childish game anyway, we jump around and scream at a load of men kicking a ball about. :lolol:

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley

Keep repeating that and you may be able to convince your own fans.Unfortunately the rest of the football world looks at your gates and think small time.:clap2:

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
That is what a rivalry is about, it may be childish but getting one over on your rivals, whether it be attendances or a charity game, is always a good thing.

Football is a childish game anyway, we jump around and scream at a load of men kicking a ball about. :lolol:

Rivalry is about being childish? "Our away support is better than yours, so ner!" It's such a petty thing to be saying. Especially when we're hardly on an even footing to compare anyway! We had a trip to WALSALL, whereas Palace got to go and visit what is, I'm sure we'd all agree, the nicest place in the country. Plymouth away is the highlight of anyones season, to be fair!

Some of us don't jump around and scream though, mr Wizard.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
So just to recap, Palace are a bigger club than us this week?

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Rivalry is about being childish? "Our away support is better than yours, so ner!" It's such a petty thing to be saying. Especially when we're hardly on an even footing to compare anyway! We had a trip to WALSALL, whereas Palace got to go and visit what is, I'm sure we'd all agree, the nicest place in the country. Plymouth away is the highlight of anyones season, to be fair!

Some of us don't jump around and scream though, mr Wizard.

Keep licking that Palarse hole, clown.

Ignoring today, have a look back through their away attendances, they are f***ing abysmal, joke club with joke fans run by a tango man with no money.:facepalm::laugh:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here