Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BHAFC vs CPFC Away Support Today

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I am lucky to have seen him play.Can you say that about any of your lot?Of course there was.....................errrr.:shrug:

I wouldn't call supporting palace lucky. Unfortunate springs to mind.

In all seriousness, if Moses isn't sold you will really be in the shit by the looks of things. I hope you keep him :wink:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Rivalry is about being childish? "Our away support is better than yours, so ner!" It's such a petty thing to be saying. Especially when we're hardly on an even footing to compare anyway! We had a trip to WALSALL, whereas Palace got to go and visit what is, I'm sure we'd all agree, the nicest place in the country. Plymouth away is the highlight of anyones season, to be fair!

Some of us don't jump around and scream though, mr Wizard.
:lolol: OK

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
Keep licking that Palarse hole, clown.

Ignoring today, have a look back through their away attendances, they are f***ing abysmal, joke club with joke fans run by a tango man with no money.:facepalm::laugh:
The facts are on charlton life and we averaged more than you.So unlucky ,you lose the argument and I WIN:clap:
No more talking about this now I know how upsetting it is for you.

p.s.you started it so there:dunce:

Last edited:

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset

It's true. I heard the reason Ronaldo left united was because it had dawned on him he would never have the chance to play at the spiritual home of football....HOME PARK.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Keep licking that Palarse hole, clown.

Ignoring today, have a look back through their away attendances, they are f***ing abysmal, joke club with joke fans run by a tango man with no money.:facepalm::laugh:

:lolol: Well, I wasn't wrong in referring to you as childish then. I wonder if you'd say such a thing to my face. I thoroughly doubt it. Child. :drool:

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
It's true. I heard the reason Ronaldo left united was because it had dawned on him he would never have the chance to play at the spiritual home of football....HOME PARK.

I heard it was a tough decision between Madrid and Plymouth, and I can understand how he felt. Can't have been an easy decision to make.

sod1

Jan 12, 2008
Brasov , Romania
The facts are on charlton life and we averaged more than you.So unlucky ,you lose the argument and I WIN:clap:
No more talking about this now I know how upsetting it is for you.

p.s.you started it so there:dunce:

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz! isnt it past your bedtime ?

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
Of course it did:lol: I bet a pitch inspection next weekk wouldn't have put so many off???

But you're challenging for the PREM - just outside the play-offs and can still only get just over 600!

We are at the wrong end of the third tier - and still get close to 500!

Wake up and smell the f***ing coffee!

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
But you're challenging for the PREM - just outside the play-offs and can still only get just over 600!

We are at the wrong end of the third tier - and still get close to 500!

Wake up and smell the f***ing coffee!
Don't be so blind.We are going into admin. and then we lose 10 points so will also be fighting relegation.The weather has been shit in the west all week.If any fans were to be put off it would be ours.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Brighton - 497
Palace - 612 who were 50 miles further afield

Discuss...

Palace are about to fold and it may be the last chance that the fans had to see their team play so you would expect an unusually high attendence.

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
Don't be so blind.We are going into admin. and then we lose 10 points so will also be fighting relegation.The weather has been shit in the west all week.If any fans were to be put off it would be ours.

I'm not blind. If the roles had been reversed how many Palarse would have travelled to Walsall today?

My mates a Palarse STH (sad fucker that he is) and he's admitted to me recently that he thinks the CPFC away support stinks.

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
I'm not blind. If the roles had been reversed how many Palarse would have travelled to Walsall today?

My mates a Palarse STH (sad fucker that he is) and he's admitted to me recently that he thinks the CPFC away support stinks.
Of course he does:p
If he's mates with you he's no palace fan.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
:lolol:
Good on him for posting this. So hypocritical of Albion fans to mock the away support of Palace and then resort to "you don't matter" when they do the same thing. Don't give it out if you can't take it people!

Away followings aren't the most important thing in the world. Both sides won today, why be all prickly? Let's party!
:dance:

Grow some balls man.

Their away following is shit because they're all too busy shagging their sisters in their scummy caravans, you know it and I know it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here