Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BHAFC Fans given banning order....................

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
bore off dave........... YOU QUICKLY EDITED THAT POST DIDN'T YOU :wink:
regards
DR

Yes,., I added to it.

Are you saying this is a special case? A conspiracy? These are the only fans 'targetted'?

Dont forget to show me where I have discounted police evidence of any sort regarding ANTIFA.

Jan 30, 2008
Yes,., I added to it.

Are you saying this is a special case? A conspiracy? These are the only fans 'targetted'?

Dont forget to show me where I have discounted police evidence of any sort.
the only special case we're dealing with is you.......... that's it, YOU CARRY ON WAFFLING
regards
DR

Jan 30, 2008
Im fine thanks. I coped well.
Have you got that bit about me discounting police evidence regarding ANTIFA yet?... or we do we just accept that you dribble the first thing that comes into your head?

well yes ,you said did i believe the police report IMPLYING THEY WERE MAKING THINGS UP :wave:
regards
DR

Jan 30, 2008
I said do you disbelieve all police evidence.
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
regards
DR

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
The English Police has had one objective in France - collate evidence to bring English lads to court when they get home. Despite the huge terror threat, local gangs and of course the Russians, all they were ever concerned about is securing FBO's. Fairly sickening in my opinion. Especially when you consider they've had lads up before a judge while other England fans remain in comas following the business with the Russians...
Give PC B the 3rd degree then... he is a public servant and thus accountable... ping him on Facebook or twitter or email... ask him why context hasn't been applied, as it would be in the course of any legal action.... he never once made a comment on twitter about the naked and organised aggression by the Russians and local gangs, nor a comment that the police on the scene made the English fans the scapegoats.

Ping him on twitter, I did, he refused to answer.

@Suspolfooty

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
Well, thats the sort of anti social behaviour that the police said they would target.
I dont believe everything the police say. I know there a wrong uns.. but I dont believe all are. I will trust the police, especially when they have video evidence, over friends opinions of the blokes. Get some concrete evidence to disprove it, otherwise, they have an FBO. Like I said. I think BHA was harsh about it.

Maybe they just got sick and tired and people filming the English and making out they are the trouble makers when in fact over the previous 2 days it was the English who had been constantly attacked and given no protection from Police.. I saw countless times French/International media intentionally winding up English fans to get a story. Also at no point did the officer make it clear he was a police officer until after the PLASTIC cup of beer was thrown.

Last edited:

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
Give PC B the 3rd degree then... he is a public servant and thus accountable... ping him on Facebook or twitter or email... ask him why context hasn't been applied, as it would be in the course of any legal action.... he never once made a comment on twitter about the naked and organised aggression by the Russians and local gangs, nor a comment that the police on the scene made the English fans the scapegoats.

Ping him on twitter, I did, he refused to answer.

@Suspolfooty

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Fair play to you mate. I don't have Twitter but even if I did I would not want to paint a target on my back by confronting Darren on this issue.

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
Maybe they just got sick and tired and people filming the English and making out they are the trouble makers when in fact over the previous 2 days it was the English who had been constantly attacked and given no protection from Police.. I saw countless times French/International media intentionally winding up English fans to get a story. Also at no point did the officer make it clear he was a police officer until after the PLASTIC cup of beer was thrown.

So we're back to the it would have been ok to throw a cup of beer over a journalist then?

Trouble is the British police were invited to help co-ordinate responses with any issues with British football fans, so naturally would be filming the British fans - they didn't have the jurisdiction to arrest anyone in France, only once back at home, so why would they have filmed anyone other than those they would have the jurisdiction over at some point?

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
So we're back to the it would have been ok to throw a cup of beer over a journalist then?

Trouble is the British police were invited to help co-ordinate responses with any issues with British football fans, so naturally would be filming the British fans - they didn't have the jurisdiction to arrest anyone in France, only once back at home, so why would they have filmed anyone other than those they would have the jurisdiction over at some point?

No, it wasn't right to do it but I can understand why it was done in the heat of the moment after being attacked by gumshield wearing hooligans...

I completely understand why British police were filming English fans.

Over in germany 88 we had a film crew bothering England fans saying they wanted to portray what was really going on to counter the rubbish that was pedaled in the media,when i watch the documentary is was the same old cheap lazy journo stuff,England fans will never trust the media and now it seems they will not trust our own police. Both have let down a huge amount of our traveling England fans.

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
Over in germany 88 we had a film crew bothering England fans saying they wanted to portray what was really going on to counter the rubbish that was pedaled in the media,when i watch the documentary is was the same old cheap lazy journo stuff,England fans will never trust the media and now it seems they will not trust our own police. Both have let down a huge amount of our traveling England fans.

Thing is we all know the way it is - when we moved to Priestfield I spent many a game with a police cameraman no more than 4 feet from my nose. You just pull a funny face for camera and ignore!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here