Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BHAFC Fans given banning order....................

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
Just as a complete aside, the original statement from BHA says the ban is indefinite - it would appear that some are taking that as meaning lifelong!

My understanding of the word indefinite means that it is for an unspecified period - surely that means an appeal may be possible once the FBO has expired?

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
Just as a complete aside, the original statement from BHA says the ban is indefinite - it would appear that some are taking that as meaning lifelong!

My understanding of the word indefinite means that it is for an unspecified period - surely that means an appeal may be possible once the FBO has expired?

After the ban expires the club usually have a sit down with the individual and make them sign a behaviour contract to be allowed back.

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
So is the complaint about the FBO itself, or The Albion tagging on the indefinite period onto the end of it? From what you say then they have every chance of being allowed to watch BHA again...

The 'complaint' is what the police submit to the court to obtain the FBO. The ban from the club is a seperate issue. It's a bit like being banned from a pub - it's at their discretion. So yes they do have a chance of seeing BHA again.

Jan 30, 2008
...and the fact that they have received a football ban on the basis of being filmed by undercover police officers, who they then confronted for filming them. The film was sent to a UK Football Policing Unit. Then served notice to appear at the magistrates, who applied the ban, I assume following viewing the film.
I dont think the poster has anything to gain, by seeing the incident, and posting about it particularly.
Do you always discount police evidence?

you have in an earlier post about ANTIFA....................... WHAT AN ABSOLUTE TOBY YOU ARE :rolleyes:
regards
DR

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
From the FSF website

If you are unjustly arrested, served with a banning order or get into any scrapes which you feel are unfair, contact Amanda Jacks, Caseworker for the FSF, via:
Email: amanda.jacks@fsf.org.uk
Twitter: @FSF_faircop
Mobile: 07703 519555
Amanda is happy to take calls outside of normal office hours, including weekends.

- See more at: http://www.fsf.org.uk/campaigns/wat...-a-crime/fan-in-trouble/#sthash.jCpEZxGx.dpuf

See my post 224, with contact details email and mobile phone.

I don't know the chaps, so maybe you'll tell them?

It's post 244... see above.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Arfa mo , have i read this right ? these lads were arrested for retaliating and lobbing chairs at attacking Russians , or lobbing some cheapo french beer at a undercover policeman ? if the latter is there a justgiving page set up for the poor lamb to aid his recovery of this harrowing incident , kinel , as part of his rehab send him to wales with the proceeds .

[yt]-I3bBbYX85Y[/yt]

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
you have in an earlier post about ANTIFA....................... WHAT AN ABSOLUTE TOBY YOU ARE :rolleyes:
regards
DR

Not video evidence I havnt. In fact, I dont remember discounting police evidence for ANTIFA with or without video evidence. Even though Im not a member, or ever have been, of ANTIFA. Maybe you can show me.
As I have stated, I am no fan of some of the police but generally take their word for it. Show me where I have discounted police video evidence. Do you disbelieve the police in all cases?

Jan 30, 2008
Not video evidence I havnt.
As I have stated, I am no fan of some of the police but generally take their word for it. Show me where I have discounted police video evidence.

YOU NEVER MENTIONED POLICE VIDEO EVIDENCE ?stop waffling about on this thread you haven't got a clue:wink:
regards
DR

Jan 30, 2008
Any evidence. I dont believe I have, and I believe you are making up stories.
Do you disbelieve all police evidence?
in this instance and the people involved i believe they have been targeted and the OB have gone out of their way to get a result on this one, anyone heard of any other fans from other clubs being targeted in the same way ?????
regards
DR

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
in this instance and the people involved i believe they have been targeted and the OB have gone out of their way to get a result on this one, anyone heard of any other fans from other clubs being targeted in the same way ?????
regards
DR

So this is a special case? A conspiracy even? Go on..

Dont forget to show me where ive discounted any police evidence to a group I have no links with

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here