Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Barnsley V Palace

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Begs the question of why you are persisting with 'dobbin the clumsy donkey' at centre back, surely your rich and generous backers would stump up the cash for an upgrade?

He is terrible.[/QUOTE

If thats what you think then you generally have no clue about or team.
Mate, EVERY time I've watched him he's either got a red card, given away a penalty or scored an own goal........he's a walking catastrophe.

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
We would Fill out our New stadium all 25,000 seats IF it were to happen Plastics or not. And you also seem sure that it wont happen whys that, Afraid it will complete us as a Club?

It won't happen, it's just a pipe dream to keep you mugs happy. So you're telling me you's fill a 25,000 seater when you have to bribe the locals to watch you now and then you barely get 12,000.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
I Dont Know FOR SURE, But CPFC 2010 wouldnt have said they were Confident they could Fund it if they werent through the sale of SP, Naming Right, 3rd Party Investment, Owner investment. Oh and were submitting our application early next year. Is that all.

no offence, but rejected.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
I Dont Know FOR SURE, But CPFC 2010 wouldnt have said they were Confident they could Fund it if they werent through the sale of SP, Naming Right, 3rd Party Investment, Owner investment. Oh and were submitting our application early next year. Is that all.

because, you know, if you've got a 26k stadium now, and you're struggling to fit 12k+, what possible reason would they have to approve the plans?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

The Fifth Column

Lazy mug
Nov 30, 2010
Hangleton

That's a lot of different fingers in the pie, absolutely no chance of finding the funding in the current financial climate, not a cat in hells chance! I have to say when asked about where the £40million would come from, Steve Parish sounded desperate and on the verge of begging when he said, "it's not a big ask". Steve, it is mate it really is!

And submitting planning permission? So what, that means nothing and I'd be surprised if permission was granted unless significant proof of funding is included in the plan. Chances of a new stadium = 0.

The Fifth Column

Lazy mug
Nov 30, 2010
Hangleton
Ooooo naming rights for Palace's imaginary stadium, I like it can I play a new game please? It's called name palaces new stadium. I'll start with the catchy, The DSS Jobseekers Allowance Arena.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
New Selhurst Gypsy Refuge

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here