Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Barnsley V Palace

The Fifth Column

Lazy mug
Nov 30, 2010
Hangleton
What League Have You Been in for the Best part of 3 decades? And you have the cheek to mock OUR League Position.

STILL living in the past, get over it sonny. You'll still be at Selhurst in 10 years time, it will be 10 years older and more shitty than ever, you'll be struggling to get more than 10000 in there against your new rivals Orient, at least you can swap incest anecdotes with them at halftime.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
What League Have You Been in for the Best part of 3 decades? And you have the cheek to mock OUR League Position.

Here we go again. We couldn't afford to pay the wages that you paid out because we hadn't got a ground. We didn't pay the players, go broke, go into administration, write off all the debts, start again, go broke, write off all the debts and start again just to stay in the second division. When you Palace thickos get that into your thick skulls, you will realise that now we have a ground and some income coming in, we are giving you healthy competition by beating teams that have beaten you. We are above you in the table and hopefully will stay that way until the end of the season.

CPFC1234

Banned
Oct 26, 2011
ON A DERSERTED ISLAND
STILL living in the past, get over it sonny. You'll still be at Selhurst in 10 years time, it will be 10 years older and more shitty than ever, you'll be struggling to get more than 10000 in there against your new rivals Orient, at least you can swap incest anecdotes with them at halftime.

If you think Our owners will let thet happen, Your more deluded than i thought.

Last edited:

CPFC1234

Banned
Oct 26, 2011
ON A DERSERTED ISLAND
Here we go again. We couldn't afford to pay the wages that you paid out because we hadn't got a ground. We didn't pay the players, go broke, go into administration, write off all the debts, start again, go broke, write off all the debts and start again just to stay in the second division. When you Palace thickos get that into your thick skulls, you will realise that now we have a ground and some income coming in, we are giving you healthy competition by beating teams that have beaten you. We are above you in the table and hopefully will stay that way until the end of the season.

Good for you, But wait to see the FINAL results come May, and if you do finish above us, I dont care, Finishing above you was a Formality for God Knows how long, so i can understand why you so DESPERATELY want to finish above us.

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
Yes It will, Us In a New Stadium (Hopefully) with Both of us in The Prem.(See i am Nice)

You won't be getting a new stadium. Why would the clowns build a new stadium when you have to give free tickets out to get fans in. With out all these freebies offers then you'd get 11,000 max?

CPFC1234

Banned
Oct 26, 2011
ON A DERSERTED ISLAND
You won't be getting a new stadium. Why would the clowns build a new stadium when you have to give free tickets out to get fans in. With out all these freebies offers then you'd get 11,000 max?

We would Fill out our New stadium all 25,000 seats IF it were to happen Plastics or not. And you also seem sure that it wont happen whys that, Afraid it will complete us as a Club?

The Fifth Column

Lazy mug
Nov 30, 2010
Hangleton
If you think Our owners will let they happen, Your more deluded than i thought.

Your owners don't have anything to do with it, if the crowds don't come they don't come as is the case for you right now, that means your income drops and so the cycle continues. Your owners, who have yet to demonstrate any significant investment in the club, will not hang around long as the losses mount up and they won't shell out of their own pockets to prop up a loss making enterprise. Delusion is something you are clearly familiar with, good luck with your struggle I hope you sink into the lower reaches of league football and suffer dreadfully as a result.

CPFC1234

Banned
Oct 26, 2011
ON A DERSERTED ISLAND
Your owners don't have anything to do with it, if the crowds don't come they don't come as is the case for you right now, that means your income drops and so the cycle continues. Your owners, who have yet to demonstrate any significant investment in the club, will not hang around long as the losses mount up and they won't shell out of their own pockets to prop up a loss making enterprise. Delusion is something you are clearly familiar with, good luck with your struggle I hope you sink into the lower reaches of league football and suffer dreadfully as a result.

Sorry But it sounds like you know Sweet Fuc* all about our owners, and its a shame your little fantasy about us will only happen in your dreams.

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
Not 9 in a row though....yet.

Albion had 3 in seven days in September, all at home: LDL, goals for 5 against 9.

Palace had 3 up to yesterday: 2 away, one against Premiership champs. WDL goals for 4 against 4. One being an og.

We're still standing..

The defeat we had against Liverpool was against a strong Liverpool side. Your offside win against Man Utd was their 2nd and 3rd string team. So don't pin too much hope on your stats there.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
I Think youll find Funding is not the issue.

you're yanking me, right? I'd have thought with appropriate funding you wouldn't be playing at a ground like selhurst, with a manager who looks like hes been doing 'stuff' behind the bike sheds. Plus the supermarket behind/in the area of your stadium..

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I Think youll find Funding is not the issue.
Begs the question of why you are persisting with 'dobbin the clumsy donkey' at centre back, surely your rich and generous backers would stump up the cash for an upgrade?

He is terrible.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here