Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Barnsley V Palace

Ooooo i love this 'name the new Crystal Palace stadium' game! We should really open this up as a new thread so that we can all play!! This could run and run almost as long as it takes those pikey's to raid their piggy banks (and local shops) and come up with the £3.64 required to purchase there first box of lego to start things off.

Personally I can't wait to see the next generation of flat pack arena gracing the skyline of Croydump...................should fit in well!

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Ooooo i love this 'name the new Crystal Palace stadium' game! We should really open this up as a new thread so that we can all play!! This could run and run almost as long as it takes those pikey's to raid their piggy banks (and local shops) and come up with the £3.64 required to purchase there first box of lego to start things off.

Personally I can't wait to see the next generation of flat pack arena gracing the skyline of Croydump...................should fit in well!

Rumour has it they've asked Ikea for a quote

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Some great hoofball for Palace's goal. Love the commentary "Palace couldn't muster a meaningful response"

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Good for you, But wait to see the FINAL results come May, and if you do finish above us, I dont care, Finishing above you was a Formality for God Knows how long, so i can understand why you so DESPERATELY want to finish above us.
And if you finish above us...you'll be the first one on this site giving it large...you do care if we finish above you...you still spout on about past victories....we also beat you 5-0 and 3-0 at your muckhole but it's past now...move on and try and get your £40m....(Is that all it cost....cheapskates) stadium....even at 1p in the pound you'll struggle!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here