Azure need to booted out.

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

pwlr1966

Aug 7, 2011
Here's an idea- eat at home, or in a pub, or anywhere other than a FOOTBALL GROUND.

Some people work until kick off on a match day and are barely able to pause for breath let alone time to cook, but if you are lucky enough to have so much time on your hands why don't you offer to take over AZUREs contract and see what you can do. AZURE are POOR and need to improve immediately or F.off.

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
Some people work until kick off on a match day and are barely able to pause for breath let alone time to cook, but if you are lucky enough to have so much time on your hands why don't you offer to take over AZUREs contract and see what you can do. AZURE are POOR and need to improve immediately or F.off.

Barey able to pause for breath but prepared to miss considerable chunks of the game for a KitKat or pie.
It's a mad, mad world.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
My chicken pie was delicious today. Really hit the spot.

Sent by the power of Gus' tactical genius

pwlr1966

Aug 7, 2011
Azure out

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
Today I asked for the same thing I ask for every game, a pie and a Pepsi. I managed to get the very last veggie pie and it was brilliant. However, they'd run out of Pepsi, so the guy asked me if I wanted a Diet Pepsi instead.

Me: "Actually, could I get a Tango then?"

Him: "As well?"

Me: "Uh... No instead of. A Tango?"

Him: "Oh. Is it the same price?"

:facepalm:

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Lucky 2000 fans missing today would have even more shortages!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the club are losing out why not give another company the contract for the new areas next season for a bit of competion

ArcticBlue

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex Inlander
Today I asked for the same thing I ask for every game, a pie and a Pepsi. I managed to get the very last veggie pie and it was brilliant. However, they'd run out of Pepsi, so the guy asked me if I wanted a Diet Pepsi instead.

Me: "Actually, could I get a Tango then?"

Him: "As well?"

Me: "Uh... No instead of. A Tango?"

Him: "Oh. Is it the same price?"

:facepalm:

Sorry but that really made me laugh. Sounds like you passed through a very dark place for a moment there.

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
Sorry but that really made me laugh. Sounds like you passed through a very dark place for a moment there.

I just couldn't understand how he couldn't grasp it! Perhaps no-one's ever asked for a Tango before. He didn't even seem sure that they sold Tango. I ended up just pointing at the sign.

bassking

Mar 18, 2011
The Dollar Store
today i queued for 15 mins at half time, just wanted a bovril to keep warm ffs, "sold out". water and a stock cube, your not very good,your not very good, etc.

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
West upper ran out of Milk. Absolute disgrace. Uncle Tone needs to sort it out. We are losing too much money with those cowboys on board

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Anyone that complains about any anything about the amex needs to take a LONG look at themselves. seriiously. 'oooh my pie is cold' 'ooh the service was poor'. f*** OFF

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Anyone that complains about any anything about the amex needs to take a LONG look at themselves. seriiously. 'oooh my pie is cold' 'ooh the service was poor'. f*** OFF

If you think it's time to drop CMS, why not time to drop Azure?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports