Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Azure need to booted out.

D

Deleted member 2719

If that is the case and many people feel the same way, it is important the complaints are aimed in the right direction.

Your right in what you say however i have a issue which occurred at the West Ham game and still they have not sorted it. Plenty of side steps to avoid the issue. But it is looking like i am going to have to take it up a notch because they are constantly dragging their heels and it starting to seriously piss me off now.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
One of the first in the catering queue at h/t in WSU (blocks G & H), and they run out of hot food for the entire h/t.

Tons of pies in the oven were going to be ready 10 minutes into the second half. :lol: or :cry:

This bitterly cold day was known many days ago. Sheer incompetence by Azure.

But on the rare occasions I get them, I personally think the Chicken, and also Beef, pies are 10/10. Well done Piglets. Crap Azure. IMHO

Last edited:

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Don't get me wrong. I'm not normally a moaner and take things as they come, I love the pies, the chicken and ham is my favourite with the steak one a close second,

I just can't understand on how they could get it so wrong today.

I mean, it's been a very cold day today, I don't normally eat at half time but I thought I would today to try and warm up a bit, went for a piss then joined the queue.

But there was nothing on the shelves, apart from some veggie pies that were still there from before kick off, no chicken pies at all, no steak pies at all, no burgers, no hot dogs. Nothing.

The staff said they were waiting for it all to cook. That's just not good enough. They know half time is at roughly 15.45, for them not to have ANY food ready is just sheer incompetence of the highest order.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I that carrot paste pie does not look very tasty.

It doesn't taste very tasty either. Only had the bright orange gunk once and that was cos they'd marked it as chicken on the side of the box. Couldn't be arsed to rejoin the queue to take it back and ask for a proper pie. Truly taste-free.

OP must have really gone the extra mile not to have been able to have bought a pie tho. There were loads of them everywhere; in the North Stand before the game, in the East Stand Brasserie after the game, In Dick's Bar after the game. As for half-time, well who would even think about joining a queue that size?

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
I've criticised the pies many times for various quality reasons, but the veggie pie has consistently been the best and always tastes great. But the last two matches I've had the chicken and ham pre match and they have been delicious. Meaty chunks of ham and chicken, hot and tasty. Much improved. Half time Bovril also great and no queue. WSL seems to have it right.

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
Had a rather lovel;y meal in the East Brasserie pre-match. It was heaving - loads more tables than usual, and a couple of big parties. Despite this, food was good, service excellent, and prices reasonable. I'm sure others have issues every now and then, but it's not all crap.

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
OP must have really gone the extra mile not to have been able to have bought a pie tho. There were loads of them everywhere; in the North Stand before the game, in the East Stand Brasserie after the game, In Dick's Bar after the game. As for half-time, well who would even think about joining a queue that size?

I normally have a pie before every match as a par for the course, I think the chicken and ham pies are stunning. I just didn't today. It was just that I really wanted one today at half time when I don't normally, the fact that I'd had 6 pints before the game and was a bit drunk and needed to eat probably didn't help my dismay at not being able to.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
So disappointing today.

Took them a couple of games to get it right, but today was an utter shambles at the WSU (North end). No pies, no hot dogs......no Double Deckers.Finished up with just a pint.

Went and queued again at the central outlet.....and managed to buy a pie. They asked for £3.50p. I gave them £3.00 and told them that was all I was going to pay......I had already paid £3.50p for my pint. They didn't seem impressed....but tough......they should get themselves bloody organised.

FalmerFox

Feb 4, 2012
Might not be able to say this but have heard from quite a few student friends that work there that Azure are about to lose their contract at the AMEX.

Shhh.

pwlr1966

Aug 7, 2011
Might not be able to say this but have heard from quite a few student friends that work there that Azure are about to lose their contract at the AMEX.

Shhh.

Not a game too soon I.M.H.O, run it 'in house' and reap the profits

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

Shhh.

This could explain everything

pwlr1966

Aug 7, 2011
I don't why they didn't do this from the start anyway.

I suppose you get an outside company in to iron out any problems, but....... things aint improving.....kick them out and learn from their BASIC mistakes

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Not even any Chocolate bars for sale in WSU H, How do you get that wrong?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Keep the supply from Piglets Pantry, but try to get Grubbs on board as well. Or maybe even Jamie Oliver, he'd love the publicity.

My suggestion is for Piglets Pantry to do a Jamie Oliver pie (Sweeney Todd style) :wink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here