Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Azure need to booted out.

dgh123

Aug 7, 2011
The ques took the piss as well from the start of half time to 50 minutes into the game just to get a hot drink what a load of shit!

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
I don't think the pies are as nice as they were at the start of the season either.

I tend to agree re the Steak and Ale pies , the chicken and ham pies last week and this have been excellent (quality wise) but today's was not much better than stone cold (that is at 02.10 hours).

Armchair Loyalist

Jul 26, 2004
does anybody have the direct email for Azure? Was bloody starving today so left for a half time pie with 2 minutes of the 1st half to go.............was amazed to be told the pies were cooking and it would be a 15 minute wait. Is half time at ta different time each week??????

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
does anybody have the direct email for Azure? Was bloody starving today so left for a half time pie with 2 minutes of the 1st half to go.............was amazed to be told the pies were cooking and it would be a 15 minute wait. Is half time at ta different time each week??????

It's NOT Azure.

16 bit 44.1

May 17, 2011
Hove
I think the veggie pie is delicious. Its not my first choice but unless you had a particularly duff one (and I guess that is always going to happen when you make loads of them) and given the ingredients, I can't really see how else you would expect it to taste (or look for that matter).

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
YES it very much is !! Piglets supply the pies. Azure reheat and distribute. Not moaning about the fantastic taste, im moaning about none being available at half time (the same time 15:45 as every week)

I stand corrected then. The tour woman said Azure weren't responsible for the concourses.

pwlr1966

Aug 7, 2011
Thought it was very poor today, WSU block H no hot food whatsoever at half time, it was only ready after the second half started.

VAL1850

Nov 22, 2008
Beachy Head & WSU
Its not so much about the quality of food its about managing the stock or lack of

Every week busy WSU concourse after final whistle - No food No Harveys alot of the time no Kronengborg just plain Fosters

Why cant they get the stocks right - someones losing money - appreciate they dont want to be left with stock but when WSU closes ship it down to North or Dicks

Hot Gossiper

Jun 26, 2008
Totally agree with the sentiment of this thread, for those of you who didn't manage to get a pie tonight, consider yourselves lucky as i'm currently at home with crippling stomach pains. I have no doubt that its down to Azure not heating the pies thoroughly as I only ate a bowl of cereal, other than the said chicken pie!

el_ciddy

Aug 26, 2011
Catering was shit today, ran out of milk at halftime down at the north stand end of WSU then ran out of Harveys after the game. Forced to drink the piss that is kronenburg, literally forced due to an unreasonable thirst for alcoholic beverage. Had to walk all the way to the Northstand concourse where it was disgracefully cold to get a frozen lollipop pint of Harveys. Where were the portable heaters to keep the Harveys at the correct temperature??? Oi Bloom sort it out!

It was so cold in the North end concourse I saw some poor lad drop his pint, I laughed at him, of course, along with his mates but he should sue the club due to breaking Health and Safety reg's concerning ambient temperature.

Seriously though running out of shitty UHT milk that lasts for a lifetime is pretty damn stupid.

Last edited:

Titus

Come on!
Feb 21, 2010
Up here on the left.
I tried the veggie pie today as I'd enjoyed all the others on previous occasions. Well I thought it was great. Can't understand people moaning about lack of stock at half time, why not buy on the way in?

spooky

Jan 1, 2008
Not good

RAN OUT OF COFFEE IN 1901 AND THE PIES WERE COLD AND DRY(CHICKEN):facepalm:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here