Away Support Today

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Alex

Nov 3, 2010
Funny thing about Southampton is that they don't really have a proper singing 'home' end, just less than half the Northam stand and a few hundred in the Itchen corner. I'm sure the other two stands are full of cardboard cut-outs, i've never hearda peep out of them.

Another one speaking out of their anal passage. There were only 2 or 3 rows sitting at the bottom of the Northam on Saturday. A lot of the Kingsland North stand too. In total it would be over 3,000 that stand at home games, and if you can't class that as a main singing end then you are rather thick.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
The allocated seating business really didn't help. I was stuck down the front and couldn't find anyone to swap with. Seems that people who got their tickets late got the best seats which is a bit of a piss take - could hardly see a thing where we were.

Probably a good thing really...

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
Funny thing about Southampton is that they don't really have a proper singing 'home' end, just less than half the Northam stand and a few hundred in the Itchen corner. I'm sure the other two stands are full of cardboard cut-outs, i've never hearda peep out of them.

Think you need to clean you ears out. I was in the Chapel and there was plenty of singing. Dissapointed with you boys compared to last season.

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
The allocated seating business really didn't help. I was stuck down the front and couldn't find anyone to swap with. Seems that people who got their tickets late got the best seats which is a bit of a piss take - could hardly see a thing where we were.

Same thing happened at Birmingham, bought tickets early and ended up in the first few rows. Luckily found space further back so could join in with the singing and enjoy a much better view.

krakatoa

Jan 21, 2010
HOVE
Another one speaking out of their anal passage. There were only 2 or 3 rows sitting at the bottom of the Northam on Saturday. A lot of the Kingsland North stand too. In total it would be over 3,000 that stand at home games, and if you can't class that as a main singing end then you are rather thick.

That's not what i meant you daft scummer - i'm saying that your main home singing stand is less than half full of home fans, with the rest for away fans and segregation. Small-time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports