Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Away Support Today

Alex

Nov 3, 2010
Made a bit of noise first half, f*** all in the second and then suddenly you all decided to abandon your team and leave early again, just like you did against Palace.

timseagull

Oct 12, 2003
Mile Oak
Made a bit of noise first half, f*** all in the second and then suddenly you all decided to abandon your team and leave early again, just like you did against Palace.

No i stayed to the bitter again against Palace, clapped the players off, had a beer and went home. Today, like others i sat on a train for two hours watched my team lose (for whatever reason) and decided to leave a few minutes early to get home an hour earlier after another two hours on the train. I am a bad fan.

DumLum

Oct 24, 2009
West, West, West Sussex.
No i stayed to the bitter again against Palace, clapped the players off, had a beer and went home. Today, like others i sat on a train for two hours watched my team lose (for whatever reason) and decided to leave a few minutes early to get home an hour earlier after another two hours on the train. I am a bad fan.

No. You are not a bad fan.

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
I thought this. Far more vocal last year and the year before. I thought you were gonna all bring scarves and swing them round your heads all afternoon.

DumLum

Oct 24, 2009
West, West, West Sussex.
I watched the match on T.V. and Brighton fans sounded plenty noisy enough. As for the second half, well it is quite normal to get a bit quieter after the ref ends the game with (NO! It wasn't!) a penalty and a red card.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
I thought you were gonna all bring scarves and swing them round your heads all afternoon.

One of your stewards told me to sit down and stop swinging my scarf around. I finally gave in at the fourth time of asking...

Prodigal Son

Getting older by the day
Sep 21, 2009
Sussex
We travelled in numbers, but didn't create much noise, quite dissapointing really and the home fans easily out sung us

Sadly, we didn't create much on the pitch either.The atmosphere away from home is usually immense but I think most of us felt cheated by events on the pitch which had an effect on our desire to sing maybe.

D

Deleted member 2719

We travelled in numbers, but didn't create much noise, quite dissapointing really and the home fans easily out sung us

I listened to it on the radio and your singing Dave was absolutely amazing the other 3000+ were pretty poor. :thumbsup:

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
I thought we did ok until the goals started going in. I have to hand it to the Stains fans though - coz they made a LOT of noise in the 2nd half. Still, if you can't make a big racket when your team's 3 up & you're pissing the division - it probs ain't ever gonna happen.

wehatepalace

Limbs
NSC Patron
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
I listened to it on the radio and your singing Dave was absolutely amazing the other 3000+ were pretty poor. :thumbsup:

:bowdown: to be honest mate I was under par yesterday, mainly due to the fact I had virtually lost my voice before the game ! [MENTION=13726]Marc1901[/MENTION] will tell you I was talking a bit like a husky voiced GIRL !
I can hardly muster up a squeak this morning !

D

Deleted member 2719

:bowdown: to be honest mate I was under par yesterday, mainly due to the fact I had virtually lost my voice before the game ! [MENTION=13726]Marc1901[/MENTION] will tell you I was talking a bit like a husky voiced GIRL !
I can hardly muster up a squeak this morning !

Oh dear well atleast you feel as if you have given your all................albeit prematurely.

:smile:

Aquilaugh

Jan 9, 2011

I've been told that some left with 20 minutes to go !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here