Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Argus: Gus plans triple swoop..Albion have cash for 'special signing'

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Whatever, we shall see on 1st Feb. But he is f***ing special, which is why I don't think we've got a chance, unless theres a personal link between him, and Gus.

Are you able to say whether he is foreign based? Or if in the UK, what division?

If we have 'no chance' then what is the point of Gus pursuing him?!?!

bellsize seagull

Mar 1, 2004
north london
trust in Gus...he can say what he likes for me, i believe !
we have a ctackign squad massive games over xmas but this league where everyone beats everyone just need to get some good wins to keep us right in the hunt then a couple of additions as games will come thick and fast in 2011.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
the lesson to learn was that a deal isnt done until its done. He clearly thought at least one of his targets was a done deal when clearly it wasnt. As for internet dorks, you are on here after all.......
If you're going to accuse me of being an internet dork, please make reference to my obscene and embarrassing post count in future. :thumbsup:

My point was simply that anyone can moan on an internet forum to while away time, but ultimately just because those people are frustrated that nothing has come out of it, doesn't mean his intentions weren't worth stating.

brighton_girl87

Jul 18, 2006
Don't get your hopes up on the "Special One". I don't think we have a slightest chance of getting him, and if we do it'll be at the end of the transfer window and only on loan. Its true wages wont be an issue, but the player we are after, well lets just say I'm sure bigger clubs than us can land him first. Don't even ask cause I aint saying who I am led to believe it is until we either sign him, or he signs for someone else, or the transfer window closes. Just enjoy the gossip and hope we do sign the special player, cause if we do then we are promoted.. end of!:falmer:

Why don't you just tell us?

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
ok, I must admit i made that one up. I think he could possible do a job in league one though!

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
This thread was started at 9.27.

Where are these signings Poyet,you slacker.

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
Don't get your hopes up on the "Special One". I don't think we have a slightest chance of getting him, and if we do it'll be at the end of the transfer window and only on loan. Its true wages wont be an issue, but the player we are after, well lets just say I'm sure bigger clubs than us can land him first. Don't even ask cause I aint saying who I am led to believe it is until we either sign him, or he signs for someone else, or the transfer window closes. Just enjoy the gossip and hope we do sign the special player, cause if we do then we are promoted.. end of!:falmer:

Stop attention seeking you sad character, you know as much as the mole deep in the hill.

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
To be fair, I seem to remember Mr Burns being correct on other rumers in the past. Can't remember what exactly but Im sure he has been.

Ringmer bha

Dec 3, 2009
So you haven't got a clue then.

Saying you'll name them after they've been named is laughable.

Whatever, we shall see on 1st Feb. But he is f***ing special, which is why I don't think we've got a chance, unless theres a personal link between him, and Gus.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here