are BHA still "firm"??

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fazz62

Aug 27, 2008
Not sure I understand the question but if people are wondering whether we have a hooligan group then the answer is no. We have no firm and we have no rep. Gone are the days when lads from the Bosun (Brighton), the Crabtree (Lancing) and the Cliftonville (Worthing) would come together to lord it over the rest of the this division.

Brovion

Gone are the days when lads from the Bosun (Brighton), the Crabtree (Lancing) and the Cliftonville (Worthing) would come together to lord it over the rest of the this division.

You seem to be forgeting H.H. and Eastbourne?

northstandnorth

THE GOLDSTONE
Oct 13, 2003
A272 at 85 mph
Brovion

Gone are the days when lads from the Bosun (Brighton), the Crabtree (Lancing) and the Cliftonville (Worthing) would come together to lord it over the rest of the this division.

H.Heath used to rereliable till the squeeky voiced one took the Burrell with him to run with the millwall

Fazz62

Aug 27, 2008
H.Heath used to rereliable till the squeeky voiced one took the Burrell with him to run with the millwall

NsN

What most posters on here might seem to forget is that most away fans used to come through HH by train on there way to the match. As there were few London, EC trains to Brighton that were direct.

In the "bad days" of yesteryear that including the likes on CP, WH etc.

But HH and Bugs Hole always got on the train to go and stand in the South stand.
Unlike you wossies in the North!

sod1

Jan 12, 2008
Brasov , Romania
NsN

What most posters on here might seem to forget is that most away fans used to come through HH by train on there way to the match. As there were few London, EC trains to Brighton that were direct.

In the "bad days" of yesteryear that including the likes on CP, WH etc.

But HH and Bugs Hole always got on the train to go and stand in the South stand.
Unlike you wossies in the North!

the heyworth arms !

twickers

Jul 17, 2003
Brovion

When I hear the word 'firm' I do feel proud. It's a great thing to think of BHA being semi-erect.

In all seriousness those teenage hoodies who hark back to hideous old days of hoolignaism do make me laugh. I love that they wear lovely white trainers, tennis shirts and tight jeans. It's all very homoerotic. As for the Bo'sun, Crabtree and Cliftonville...they're pub names out of an Enid Blyton. I think hooliganism died out when it became politically correct to be gay and they were free to express themselves in a less opressed manner. I'm sure Burberry hats have aleviated some of that frustration too. Here's to being firm and all that teenage anxiety brings.

Fazz62

Aug 27, 2008
When I hear the word 'firm' I do feel proud. It's a great thing to think of BHA being semi-erect.

In all seriousness those teenage hoodies who hark back to hideous old days of hoolignaism do make me laugh. I love that they wear lovely white trainers, tennis shirts and tight jeans. It's all very homoerotic. As for the Bo'sun, Crabtree and Cliftonville...they're pub names out of an Enid Blyton. I think hooliganism died out when it became politically correct to be gay and they were free to express themselves in a less opressed manner. I'm sure Burberry hats have aleviated some of that frustration too. Here's to being firm and all that teenage anxiety brings.

Twickers

I think you have an interesting point.

What it is I cant quite figure out!

twickers

Jul 17, 2003
Twickers

I think you have an interesting point.

What it is I cant quite figure out!

I'm not having much joy figuring it out myself either, but as long as it's interesting I might just get away with it.

Fazz62

Aug 27, 2008
I'm not having much joy figuring it out myself either, but as long as it's interesting I might just get away with it.

Twickers

At end of the day you have as much right to post as any one on here.
I was asking a genuine question as to what your point was?

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
I get all teary remembering the days i used the eclipse pub in hove before match day,yes i wore a pringle jumper and i dont play golf! but that dosent stop half the f***ing country wearing one either on a sunday!! Anybody else use the Eclipse in the goldstone days?? Who remembers the nut job Tooth who single handedly stormed the ladies toilets at west ham ahh those halycon days seem so far away now,yet so vivid and totaly fooking ace :yahoo:

against other crime for which lighter sentences are dished out???
Maybe that's as it should be?

Slapping an individual because you don't like him leaves only one victim - the guy who was slapped.

Football-related violence leaves thousands of victims - the fans whose enjoyment of their game is diminished by subsequent action taken by the authorities.

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Maybe that's as it should be?

Slapping an individual because you don't like him leaves only one victim - the guy who was slapped.

Football-related violence leaves thousands of victims - the fans whose enjoyment of their game is diminished by subsequent action taken by the authorities.

Not to mention the club that they are meant to support get a fine or even a points deduction.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports