I think it was, Das. You wernt in their were you? :lolol:

Jimmy Grimble

Were you in their?

Jimmy Grimble

:laugh:

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
and they came up to us last season and took the piss i beleive,in responce,swindon away could be lively,but isnt it always:shrug:

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
The Clifton, it was the Clifton in Worthing not the Cliftonville. We were really good mates with the Crabtree boys which was a little strange as Worthing and Lancing had a bit of an inter town war going on at the time yet the 2 hardest pubs in the towns used to share coaches to Albions away matches ant there was never a nasty moment between us, many nasty moments with the other fans but never between us.

But that was a long long time ago and we were very different people then.

Will Davey is still the same.

Lord Large

Keeping the faith
Aug 6, 2008
Out on the floor
Amazing how quickly these threads get ruined.

I heard the Albion were making a bit of a comeback - hence taking a fair few to Leeds to make a bit of a statement.

I just wish they would dress a little better and ditch the Stone Island.

Its all about the vintage Gabicci this season...

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK

:thumbsup:
Gok.jpg

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
In your dreams....now lets see....

The rout of your lot in Hove park, you had the shite taken out of you, as you tried to run, after the FACup game in the early eighties.:lolol:

Remember the plasterers arms, by the station in Oxford, a resounding beating.:lolol:

The return match, you lot hiding in Weatherspoons in George street, Hove.:lolol:

NEXT...............

Balcombe Tunnel can give you a right headache

Jan 30, 2008
Amazing how quickly these threads get ruined.

I heard the Albion were making a bit of a comeback - hence taking a fair few to Leeds to make a bit of a statement.

???

k2bluesky

Sep 22, 2008
Brighton
Stand up for The Albion

I was living in London in the late 70's and used to go to Chelsea/West Ham/Arsenal, those days definitely had an edge, going to football was a buzz, terracing, singing etc - I try to enjoy games nowdays but sitting in a bloody numbered seat is sooooooo boring - like being a tin of beans on a shelf, we'll have barcodes stamped on us next. Even at away games, its just not the same buzz as those terrace days of the 70's, I was a Villa supporter then - moved to Brighton in '89 and the Goldstone North stand was great (if on a small scale) even Gillingham was a laugh, although the football was shite but sitting down is complete utter bollocks. I certainly hope we will ALL be standing again behind the goal at Falmer. :bounce:

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
I was living in London in the late 70's and used to go to Chelsea/West Ham/Arsenal, those days definitely had an edge, going to football was a buzz, terracing, singing etc - I try to enjoy games nowdays but sitting in a bloody numbered seat is sooooooo boring - like being a tin of beans on a shelf, we'll have barcodes stamped on us next. Even at away games, its just not the same buzz as those terrace days of the 70's, I was a Villa supporter then - moved to Brighton in '89 and the Goldstone North stand was great (if on a small scale) even Gillingham was a laugh, although the football was shite but sitting down is complete utter bollocks. I certainly hope we will ALL be standing again behind the goal at Falmer. :bounce:

totally agree - all seater stadiums have ripped the heart out of watching football.

the nrth stand was immense when packed - i am gutted i never got to sample the KOP at liverpool....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here