Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

are BHA still "firm"??

Jan 30, 2008
I get all teary remembering the days i used the eclipse pub in hove before match day,yes i wore a pringle jumper and i dont play golf! but that dosent stop half the f***ing country wearing one either on a sunday!! Anybody else use the Eclipse in the goldstone days?? Who remembers the nut job Tooth who single handedly stormed the ladies toilets at west ham ahh those halycon days seem so far away now,yet so vivid and totaly fooking ace :yahoo:
the eclipse..... used to have someone on the door on match days??

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
yep they sure did a chap named Brian who had his arms on the wrong way round,and uncannily is now a very dear friend of mine i take to millwall and fishing

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Some of Brighton's finest beat the shit out of some Oxford fans years ago and they never got over it, the Brighton fans came from the wonderfull town of Littlehampton.

I remember when Oxford came down here in the cup ( won 3-0) I seem to recall and ran brighton all over Hove Park.

that was a very nasty day I recall.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I think he said FISHING, not KNITTING :D

I must admit, I have minimal expertise in either activity. Although I did once catch a STICKLEBACK in a bucket in Hove Lagoon. I have no way of proving this though, as I threw it back.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
did you use a tickler?

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
You know him then?? he does indeed cast that way and the teqnique is strangley known as backcasting!!! n theres you saying your no expert tut:bowdown:

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Regarding that game v oxford .remember it well and yep they gave as good as they got...wich by my fading memory wasnt much as the fuzz were everywhere ,on horseback and well up for it.

Jan 30, 2008
it was the oxford mental mob that day ,a lad from lewes came from oxford and his older brother was involved with them and said they were coming down mobbed up

1067Seagull

Banned
Jun 27, 2008
My dad sez tehy were giving it large after the match in Hove park, but we ambushed them and stuff and attaked them with bottles full of piss and stuff. They didn,t obey rules either, having a pop at scarfers and birds, well out of order, so we had to teach they a lesson. He got stictches that day from a scrap and had to tell my mum it was cos he tripped crosing the road.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Everyone ran Brighton in those days lads...except Arsenal in the cup in 87? (been boozing) remember caning them down middle street but also my own good self being lumped by a for sale board wielded by a neanderthal gooner.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
we certainly have our moments,had a good firm 2001 roughly onwards and was always trouble at most away matches in which brought in the crap ams scheme.

Not much trouble anywhere at the moment as the old bill are well on top:glare:

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
You cant take footy aggro seriously anymore!! i mean if frodo baggins can do chelsea on his own whats the point,i prefer to listen to micky adams interviews these days for my animosity fix.:albion2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here