Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

are BHA still "firm"??

Rodfox

Jan 6, 2008
Some of Brighton's finest beat the shit out of some Oxford fans years ago and they never got over it, the Brighton fans came from the wonderfull town of Littlehampton.

In your dreams....now lets see....

The rout of your lot in Hove park, you had the shite taken out of you, as you tried to run, after the FACup game in the early eighties.:lolol:

Remember the plasterers arms, by the station in Oxford, a resounding beating.:lolol:

The return match, you lot hiding in Weatherspoons in George street, Hove.:lolol:

NEXT...............

Rodfox

Jan 6, 2008
My dad sez tehy were giving it large after the match in Hove park, but we ambushed them and stuff and attaked them with bottles full of piss and stuff. They didn,t obey rules either, having a pop at scarfers and birds, well out of order, so we had to teach they a lesson. He got stictches that day from a scrap and had to tell my mum it was cos he tripped crosing the road.

Absolute crap, there were no rules in those days. Read the posts from your own fans, we caned you all Hove park....Like rabbits staring into the lights of a car.:laugh:

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath

The rout of your lot in Hove park, you had the shite taken out of you, as you tried to run, after the FACup game in the early eighties.:lolol:

Remember the plasterers arms, by the station in Oxford, a resounding beating.:lolol:

The return match, you lot hiding in Weatherspoons in George street, Hove.:lolol:

NEXT...............
how old are you ? have you really got nothing better to talk about than when you "ran " brighton all over hove park 25 years ago ? we all might have ben involved in that years ago but it was TWENTY FIVE f***ing YEARS AGO, are you still running around in lois jeans and kickers ? if you are your a sad mug, if you're not , you're still a sad mug who needs to grow up and that goes for the rest of the children on here who are squabbling about who done who 25 years ago.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
0,,2007191160,00.jpg

Jamon Jamon

Mar 25, 2008

NEXT...............

Grow up you fuckin prick!

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
how old are you ? have you really got nothing better to talk about than when you "ran " brighton all over hove park 25 years ago ? we all might have ben involved in that years ago but it was TWENTY FIVE f***ing YEARS AGO, are you still running around in lois jeans and kickers ? if you are your a sad mug, if you're not , you're still a sad mug who needs to grow up and that goes for the rest of the children on here who are squabbling about who done who 25 years ago.

so true fella some sad fuckers cant only spout about "the ol' days" as they cant get enough people together these days to even call themselves a "firm".

Jan 30, 2008
what about the incident in oxford city centre during the game when BHA held their ground outside a pub against larger numbers of oxford?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
that was D T G speaking for himself :dunce:

I came out the ground just as an Oxford mob went changing after about 50 brighton lads into Hove park....followed by 2 coppers on horseback and a couple of van loads.

I didnt used to see much after the games outside the North as we normally walked down straight down to Goldstone Road area where I lived. It used to kick off by the tunnel by the bus garage ( man City was particularily nasty)

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
My dad sez tehy were giving it large after the match in Hove park, but we ambushed them and stuff and attaked them with bottles full of piss and stuff. They didn,t obey rules either, having a pop at scarfers and birds, well out of order, so we had to teach they a lesson. He got stictches that day from a scrap and had to tell my mum it was cos he tripped crosing the road.

there was no such thing as scarfers in those days!!!

Jan 30, 2008

NEXT...............
to many to list and it will start to get boring :bigwave:

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
I came out the ground just as an Oxford mob went changing after about 50 brighton lads into Hove park....followed by 2 coppers on horseback and a couple of van loads.

I didnt used to see much after the games outside the North as we normally walked down straight down to Goldstone Road area where I lived. It used to kick off by the tunnel by the bus garage ( man City was particularily nasty)

Speaking factually from a dusty memory only and not upholding any hooligan intent. The visitors from Oxford may have, on overall balance, been on the receiving end that dreadful day.

Most London clubs (I agree apart from Arsenal) came down in much greater numbers in those days and caused problems in the North Stand as well as in the park. In town things were different and to the best of my knowledge the boot was on the other shoe.

On the whole our away 'fans' were had more of a reputation than the home fans.

It all sounds a little bit suilly now though doesn't it.

Jan 30, 2008
easy!!!:bigwave:

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
mate , ive known you a long time , and you really are too old to still be talking about that stuff, you must be 46 ?, granted it was a laugh 25 years ago , but squabbling about, "we ran you , no you didnt " in 2008 about stuff that happened in 1981 is a bit silly , no ?

He's HOW OLD! Christ I thought he was about 16 the trash he comes out with!..that has genuinely amazed me.

46 FFS!!!, I had him down as one of those Watch Squad or West St. Firm benders.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

*breathe*

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
He's HOW OLD! Christ I thought he was about 16 the trash he comes out with!..that has genuinely amazed me.

46 FFS!!!, I had him down as one of those Watch Squad or West St. Firm benders.

*breathe*

which articular era of west st firm are you referring to as benders ? early eighties ?

brighton bluenose

Jan 6, 2006
Nicollet & 66th
mate , ive known you a long time , and you really are too old to still be talking about that stuff, you must be 46 ?, granted it was a laugh 25 years ago , but squabbling about, "we ran you , no you didnt " in 2008 about stuff that happened in 1981 is a bit silly , no ?

Of course its 'silly', but its vaguely amusing as well!

If you dont like it why bother reading the thread and why bother to 'contribute'?

Just go and be oh! so mature somewhere else!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here