Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Apple iPhone wins prestigious award

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
THE Apple TwatPhone has topped the list of items owned by twats, it has been confirmed.

gtwat1.jpg
Girls can be twats too​
Twat organisation Twat Brand Analysis polled its database of twats to discover which twat accessory was this year's ultimate in twat.

A spokesman said: "Aston Martin topped the twat poll for three years with twats who don't actually own one but, because they're twats, think it would be cool if they did. It is the very essence of twat.

"However, the recession has down-scaled aspirational twathood, making twats covet the sort of affordable gadgets that helps them constantly update and redefine the type of twat they want to be."

He added: "The TwatPhone enables them by being at the very twatting-edge of new twatology."

Other leading twat brands include Rolex, Dom Perignon and Ferrari, suggesting that many twats think they are living in a Jay Z video instead of a 12 year-old Barrat estate on the outskirts of Reading.

But the top 10 was once again dominated by twatology brands such as Nintendo, YouTube, BlackBerry and Bang & Olufsen, confirming that people who care about things like brands actually have few real friends and very little to do except sit at home in the dark watching the light flickering across a dozen sad little screens.

The TwatPhone was released in 2007 as the ultimate accessory for people who need a personal organiser and mp3 player that is also a camera, a games console and a really bad phone.

Hatfield-based twat Charlie Reeves, said: "I work in the claims department at Direct Line and live in a very small flat above a key-cutting shop.

"How else am I supposed to pretend that I'm really Tom Cruise in Minority Report? You tell me."

The Daily Mash - TWATPHONE TOPS TWAT LIST

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Oh dear.

Bitterness taken to a massive extreme. That's embarrassing.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
It's a bastardised copy of a newspaper acticle. HONEST.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Bitterness ?

Get one and get over it. Stop trying to fight it. It really is the best phone by an absolute country mile. Then a whole county. Then a district. Then another country mile.

It's not to do with brand worship. It's a f**king amazing phone.

Oh, come on, that's quite funny. I want an iphone, but they are quite twatty things to have. A bit like iPods and the white headphones until everybody realised that in fact the reason loads of people have them is because they are far better than all the alternatives.

"Oooo look at me I've got an iPhone"

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Get one and get over it. Stop trying to fight it. It really is the best phone by an absolute country mile. Then a whole county. Then a district. Then another country mile.

What, in your opinion, is so phenomenally special about it?

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland

This, of course, being precisely what the "article" was about.

Its a mid-range phone at the price of a high-range one and it has dubious build quality at best, but people wet themselves over it.

Rusthall Seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Tunbridge wells
This, of course, being precisely what the "article" was about.

Its a mid-range phone at the price of a high-range one and it has dubious build quality at best, but people wet themselves over it.

I paid nothing for mine - it is without doubt the best phone I have ever owned

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
What, in your opinion, is so phenomenally special about it?

The touchscreen. Very responsive and easy to use.

Texting is p*ss easy, quicker than on any other phone I've used. Ditto calling/voicemail etc.

It looks GORGEOUS. The design is like something from the near future. No horrible QWERTY keyboard cluttering it up.

It has an iPod built in, which is like an added bonus, having (IMO) the best MP3 player around included.

Best web browser by far on any phone used. Again the touch screen makes this possible, using Internet on phones was painful until this came out.

Games are pretty fun, and there are literally thousands of apps, of which about 100 or so are useful, so if you know what you're looking for you can get a lot of joy from it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here