Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

All of this Anti-Henderson

Lander

NSC down?
Jan 11, 2005
Lindfield
Can it please stop. This can't be making him get better or giving Kuipers a go in the team. So can we get behind as him, he won't get dropped.

Fair enough he made a mistake here and there but he is still our number one keeper.

COME ON HENDO

Irelands number 1!

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
not his fault today , defence shite , best keeper in world would struggle behind that shower of shit

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
The problem is,its not a mistake here and there.Its pretty much every week and has cost us a lot of games.

Today
Bournmouth

To name 2.

Kuipers is a better keeper by miles and i fail to see why no one at the club can see it.

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
junior said:
The problem is,its not a mistake here and there.Its pretty much every week and has cost us a lot of games.

Today
Bournmouth

To name 2.

Kuipers is a better keeper by miles and i fail to see why no one at the club can see it.

did you see the Blackpool game ?

who me?

Jan 12, 2007
junior said:

Today
Bournmouth

To name 2.

I FAIL TO SEE WHY NOT ONE SINGLE ALBION MANAGER HAS HAD KUIPERS AS FIRST CHOICE.

THEY MUST ALL BE WRONG. after all despite them prefering cartwright,roberts and henderson,and despite the sainted mickey adams wanting to offload him to taylor and hull city before his car crash.

kuipers must be the best goalkeeper at the albion.

EVERY PRAT ON NSC SAYS SO,so it must be true

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
Lander said:
Not really, like what we saw in the stand today, that bloke was totally out of order towards Henderson

i mean boring that this conversation keeps coming up.

and yes them 2 blokes were shocking today, they very nearly started hitting eachother.

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
junior said:
No,i was in Iraq.

but ive seen enough games where he has cost us points to know that he is not the "international class" keeper that some people think he is.

no my point was that Kuipers was APPALING that game

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I think that any keeper who is one on one against a striker must be at fault.........provided he is called Wayne.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Lander said:
Can it please stop. This can't be making him get better or giving Kuipers a go in the team. So can we get behind as him, he won't get dropped.

Fair enough he made a mistake here and there but he is still our number one keeper.

COME ON HENDO

Irelands number 1!

Ok, we wont mention our opinions again. :jester:

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
who me? said:

kuipers must be the best goalkeeper at the albion.

EVERY PRAT ON NSC SAYS SO,so it must be true

That,s an awful lot of people you,ve just insulted with your first post..!!

who me?

Jan 12, 2007
cjd said:
That,s an awful lot of people you,ve just insulted with your first post..!!

only the prats who overrate kuipers

because one thing is sure

i value the opinion of ALL the managers we have had over the fantasists on here.

kuipers is not that good and if he had gone to hull he would have been offloaded by now.

also i note a lack of interest from other clubs in taking this grosely undervalued asset off our hands.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
who me? said:
only the prats who overrate kuipers

because one thing is sure

i value the opinion of ALL the managers we have had over the fantasists on here.

kuipers is not that good and if he had gone to hull he would have been offloaded by now.

also i note a lack of interest from other clubs in taking this grosely undervalued asset off our hands.

Give ,em enough rope........................

who me?

Jan 12, 2007
i dont want to hang him,

sell kuipers to lewes or afc,just get rid

not conference standard really,but could do a job for crawley.

how many albion managers rating him second or third choice do you need?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here