Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A sad day for BHAFC

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Bored now.
MODS - Lets just cut n paste the Cardiff ticket threads, change the words 'Millennium' to 'WHL' and have done with it. Then we can get back to talking about lunch or something.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Easy 10 said:
Bored now.
MODS - Lets just cut n paste the Cardiff ticket threads, change the words 'Millennium' to 'WHL' and have done with it. Then we can get back to talking about lunch or something.

hmmm yes - st agur on toast here please... and a nice cuppa!!

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Actually I feel a bit daft now, my RANT was brought on by false information that I recieved this morning that A&k members were getting priority over AMS members.

That is OFFICIALLY not the case.

That said it still SMACKS of pandering to a few whingers who didnt get off their arses in time to apply for WHU tickets.

Last edited:

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
To be honest, the fact I go to away games I should have registered due to these minor problems on to AMS. I have now sent off form so I avoid this in the future.

Hope you all get the tickets!

:wave:

Last edited:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
tedebear said:

That was a very good suggestion...I enjoy it regularly now :clap: Get your Imigran sorted out?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
tedebear said:
Pork luncheon meat sarnies and a bag of Walkers Sensations pan-fried sausage & sage flavour crisps. In theory they should be delicious.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Bwian said:
That was a very good suggestion...I enjoy it regularly now :clap: Get your Imigran sorted out?

yes thanks!! :clap2: I still like thinking I'm illegal though - give me a certain mysterious edge don't you think?

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Easy 10 said:
Pork luncheon meat sarnies and a bag of Walkers Sensations pan-fried sausage & sage flavour crisps. In theory they should be delicious.

That sounds disgusting:eek:

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Hungry Joe said:
It's ok tedebear, I've come clean on several posts now including the current 'username' one. It's a very long and very dull story!

I liked your old one - yuor new one reminds me too much of old history lessons :yawn: :p

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
tedebear said:
yes thanks!! :clap2: I still like thinking I'm illegal though - give me a certain mysterious edge don't you think?

Are we on a crossed line?:lolol: I was talking about migraine medication:p You're right though...you do have a mysterious edge:D

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
I thought it was your abbreviation of immigration - OOOOOOPS :lol:

yes thank my migraine is better too - I actually took migraleve - made me all better and a bit like a one drink drunk!! :lol: :lolol:

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
hmmm. AMS members and A&K contributors are treated the same priority. So some existing AMS members who havent contributed mightnt get tickets and some A&K contributors not in AMS might

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
maffew said:
hmmm. AMS members and A&K contributors are treated the same priority. So some existing AMS members who havent contributed mightnt get tickets and some A&K contributors not in AMS might

...and if my auntie had balls she'd be my uncle. :rolleyes:

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
FFS, lets just have a race, the first 4,400 people who jump into Falmer pond get a ticket each.

On your marks

Get Set

Wait for it

GO

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
tedebear said:
I liked your old one - yuor new one reminds me too much of old history lessons :yawn: :p

I liked the old one too but it reminded some people too much of perseus and believe me, you don't want to be on the receiving end of a case of mistaken cyber-identity like that!

Why does Hungry Joe remind you of history lessons?

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Hungry Joe said:
I liked the old one too but it reminded some people too much of perseus and believe me, you don't want to be on the receiving end of a case of mistaken cyber-identity like that!

Why does Hungry Joe remind you of history lessons?

ahhh no - I've met him and you don't want that....

its the avatar I reckon that reminds me!!

right thats it for me I'm off to do more rewarding things with my day off.......hmmm....wonder what that should be?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Bwian said:
That sounds disgusting:eek:
I've just polished them off, and I'm happy to report that the crisps were FABULOUS. Highly recommended.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here