Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A sad day for BHAFC

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
gerbil said:
Can't we change that to the "Dare to disagree with that really really funny bloke London Irish " brigade?

So he disagrees with you. So what? Why are you so desperate that he should have the same opinion as you? Because you are right?

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Lokki 7 said:
Great post e77. I have been going to away games for many years and have never once failed to get a ticket to a match I wanted to go to. It really isn't that tough. If you miss out it's nobodys fault but your own so stop trying to blame the world for your own inefficiency.

The sad thing about all this is that they haven't even dished out the tickets yet. We might not even sell them all but people are already moaning about why someone should have less priority for a ticket than them.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
Still can't believe it....

:glare:
No I can't believe we got Spurs either. It's good isn't it :clap2:

caz99

Jun 2, 2004
Sompting
gerbil said:
Utter cock eh???

I know 2 people who have never been to a Brighton game,ever and have both given £250.

Ooh sorry I forgot you must know EVERYBODY to make a statement like that.

so do I know people who have no interest in watching Brighton just feel that the city should have a stadium.

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
Rangdo said:
So he disagrees with you. So what? Why are you so desperate that he should have the same opinion as you? Because you are right?

I'd rather Sadam Hussain had the same opinion as me than that patronising twat.

And yes I think you'll find that I am right.

The Auditor

Sep 30, 2004
Villiers Terrace
Lokki 7 said:
Great post e77. I have been going to away games for many years and have never once failed to get a ticket to a match I wanted to go to. It really isn't that tough. If you miss out it's nobodys fault but your own so stop trying to blame the world for your own inefficiency.
agree 99% ..think the postman let me down on WHU...got in anyway though

gerbil said:
I'd rather Sadam Hussain had the same opinion as me than that patronising twat.

And yes I think you'll find that I am right.

One of the nice things about NSC is that you don't have to be abusive to the idiots, they usually manage to show themselves to be complete twats all on their own.

:)

Last edited:

Windmill

Jul 6, 2003
Tadley, Nr Reading
Why do threads like these generate so much anger? Surely there will be tickets for everyone?

Calm down, calm down. :lol:

binary

Oct 4, 2004
South East Guildford
e77 said:
I personally think it disgusting that priority for tickets is given to people who get their arses into gear and send in an application as soon as the ticket details are announced.

It is completely prejudicial against people who are too busy moaning on NSC about ticket allocations to get an application in.

Missed out on WHU but that's cos I was in the US but as they say 'shit happens'. Missed the Leeds game into the bargain.

Generally if you get your arse in gear you get a ticket. But for those not in spitting distance of the TO and have to rely on the great Royal Mail (headed up by Mr Crozier who did so much for the FA) it can be a bit of a lottery. With much smaller allocations of tickets (e.g. Rotherham) it could be a different story.

Hopefully I will not have to rely on a mate who supports Spurs for my ticket. I'm f***ed if I know a Rotherham fan, especially as they were non-existant at the Withdean last week, so Plan B for that game is out of the question.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
I'm an AMS member and have lived in Borneo for two years. Be thankful I'm not applying - frees up another ticket for you whingers out there.

Anyway, why should someone who has donated £250 to the Albion get so much grief? I'm eternally thankful to those people for helping to save my club and I'd happily GIVE them my ticket to a big game if they couldn't get one.

rool

Jul 10, 2003
Titanic said:
To say thank you ?

It's a very small group of people, if any, who have donated to A&K and are not seasontickets holders, ams members, or litter pickers.

There are some people who donate large amounts to the club every single year by way of advertising and sponsorships. It's certainly not done for the extra business it generates as I don't recall ever getting any from advertising, it's just a tax efficient way of giving money to the club.

Shouldn't these people get priority over someone who has given a one off donation?

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I don't want to be smug after the beasting I got over the weekend when I said priority should be A&K, STH, AMS, others but I TOLD YOU SO. At least the Albion marketing deprtment have shown they have some business sense unlike 95% of people on here.

:clap2:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Gareth Glover said:
I don't want to be smug after the beasting I got over the weekend when I said priority should be A&K, STH, AMS, others but I TOLD YOU SO. At least the Albion marketing deprtment have shown they have some business sense unlike 95% of people on here.

:clap2:

Shut it, Glover.

Chopper West

Dec 9, 2004
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
Shut it, Glover.

Fight, Fight, Fight

Latest odds, in the KFC corner it's Chappers in the green trunks with the cumstains on them, and in the Smug corner it's GG with the matching basque and suspenders, BHABet go 8/11 Chappers, Evens GG and 25-1 Jordan as referee gives them both black eyes

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The Albion should really consider employing me in their marketing department. They got this one right, probably after reading my post on NSC :clap2: Don't be Betty Bitter Chappers old son.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here