Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A great big 'get well soon, Paul!'

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
Get Well Soon Paul, All the best form Stevie Boy & Family

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
I dont know you Paul but your reputation preceeds you, get well soon .

Johnny Fever

Jan 11, 2010
Top bloke. All the best mate. Get well very soon. Just looking at some of the current photos of Falmer should get up and out of there pretty quick. We have all played our part in some form or other, but there should be a plaque at the new stadium with your name on it.

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
Paul, all the very best - get well soon. The very LEAST you deserve is a stand named after you at Falmer - without you, who knows if we would ever have got this far.....

BobbySmith

Oct 25, 2004
Worthing
Met Paul on the march to FA HQ before Fulham game a few years back, think he has done as much for BHA/Falmer as the likes of Knight/Perry.....a legend and maybe his heart has been working overtime on his love for the Albion, get well soon Paul

PC BHA

Sep 29, 2005
Paul, Best wishes for a speedy recovery from all of the Sussex Police football Coppers.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
That's a big shock to hear, but very best wishes for a speedy recovery, Paul. We all owe you a tremendous amount for your efforts with Falmer, I honestly don't think it would have happened left only to the club. Get well soon.

Gilliver's Travels

Peripatetic
Jul 5, 2003
Brighton Marina Village
Thanks to Paul's typical generosity, I had the pleasure of sitting alongside him at Withdean only last Saturday. Despite what may have been on his mind, he was up on his feet several times - as passionate, committed and animated as ever.

Quite simply, what you hear on the Tannoy is what you get in the stands, and in real life. An absolutely genuine, top bloke. Get well soon, Paul.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Get well soon, Paul.

Thanks to people like you my 5 month old daughter can follow the same team as her old man. Cheers :thumbsup:

Collar Feeler

No longer feeling collars
Jul 26, 2003
Thanks for starting this thread Attila, A big get well from myself, Andrea and the boys Paul as well as all of us in L block North stand. We all wish you a speedy recovery.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here