Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A great big 'get well soon, Paul!'

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
The Henfield One is one of the good guys, your very own Football League Supporter of the Year 2008

We need him back at Withdean.

(and his missus needs him back home to sort out that loft which is full to bursting of all the crap he brings home from the Auction every November.)

Get well soon buddy :thumbsup:

Daddies_Sauce

Falmer WSL, not a JCL
Jun 27, 2008
Paul, You recently helped out with a request for my son, we both send you every best wish for a speedy and full recovery, though we have yet to meet you, you are, quite simply, a real top bloke :thumbsup:

The Hon Sec

Feb 23, 2009
Deep up County
I cannot better what has been said above. Proud to be a supporter of a club that has good people like this around. And who helped to ensure we all still had a club. Get well soon, Paul.

Since1982

Sep 30, 2006
Burgess Hill
Just returned home after a month in the Royal Sussex following emergency surgery myself so this is very close to home for me - get well soon Paul,

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Get well soon Paul. You are a LEGEND.

Martlet

Jul 15, 2003
All the best Paul - amazed you've got a dodgy ticker, your heart's been massive over the years. We'd never be here without you, and not only that, you've given us accountants a good name!

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
takkoda_kids_stationery_coaster_nurse.JPG

Hope you're not feeling too 'ruff'.

Get well soon.

Mac.

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
We want you back here, Paul !

Attachments

• PS-3973.jpg
    PS-3973.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 218

Wienergull

Geht in Ordnung
Jul 10, 2003
Berlin Mitte
I'm shocked to hear this news, particularly as I was, purely by chance, watching the Goodbye Goldstone programme from 1997 this afternoon. Paul made a telling contribution to that debate about the true face of Archer and Bellotti.

I've never met Paul, but the fact that he took the trouble to send a personal reply thanking me for a campaign contribution says everything about the type of person he is. A true Albion legend.

Get well soon, Paul.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Here's to a speedy recovery!

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Top man. Cometh the hour...........he cometh. :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here