Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A great big 'get well soon, Paul!'

attila

1997 Club
Jul 17, 2003
South Central Southwick
Great Albion servant, and great personal friend, Paul Samrah, has just come out of theatre at Brighton Hospital today following a successful operation to remove a large tumour from his heart. Now in intensive care and will be for the next couple of days, but all seems to be as well as can be expected. From Monday onwards he will, most appropriately, be in Albion Ward. He attempted to smuggle an Albion scarf into the operating theatre but was thwarted!

He has a laptop and a dodgy link to Sky for Monday night, by which time I'll hopefully have been able to see him and take him some CHOCOLATE, sorry, fruit. I'm sure some of you would like to know this and send him your best wishes. A great result. It has obviously been a huge worry for him and his family.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Crikey.

All the best and that Paul, when you get round to reading this.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Thank you for passing on this news, John. I had heard through the grapevine Paul was unwell, but not a clue it was this serious.

Paul... best wished for a speedy recovery.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
"Foghorn Samrah" as Ernest affectionately referred to him once, regarding a Withdean tannoy announcement mishap a few years back :lolol:

All the best Paul, here's to a speedy recovery. :thumbsup:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Bloody hell.

Get well soon.

dogs-in-nurse-and-doctor-costumes.jpg

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London
Cheers John,

I know you Paul. Your role in helping us win Falmer, with one of the best campaigns EVER, has made you an Albion legend Sir. Take it easy and get well soon.

London Pompous

Feb 16, 2008
King of the scarfers.

Get well soon Paul, from LP, Peacehaven Pete, Dave the Armadillo, Scratchcard and Big Vern

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Paul, get well soon friend.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
A true Albion legend, get well soon Paul.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
Anything to skive off of work!
Get well soon, well before kick-off at Falmer Paul.
We owe much of the success of our new stadium to you.
Cheers, JS.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
What you've done for Falmer will never be forgotten Paul - Get well soon.

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
No one has put more into the Albion over the years than Paul, who was a hugely-energetic chairman of the Falmer for All committee for a decade and was quite properly judged Football League Fan of the Year a couple of years ago. But however much he has done for the club over the past 15 or more years he regards himself as a ticket-buying, terrace-standing supporter above all else. He has set himself the near-impossible target of being back in his North Stand seat by the middle of the month but if anyone can do it..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here