Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A great big 'get well soon, Paul!'

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Hope you're back at Withdean very soon, fully fit and healthy.

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
Best wishes for a quick recovery - hope we don't give you too many scares on Monday if you're able to watch it.

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
Yes best wishes Paul, we met once in a foreign land...Lewes. You were sympathetic to my predicament, so it's only appropriate that I wish you a speedy recovery.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Paul, here's wishing you a speedy recovery and hope to see you back on the terraces as soon as possible.

All the very best to you.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Cheers for the update John.

Glad it's going OK.

robinsonsgrin

Mar 16, 2009
LA...wishing it was devon..
wishing you a speedy recovery...here's hoping that i will never again have the opportunity to give you a kiss after we stave off going out of the league again (sorry, you had the misfortune to be next to me at the final whistle celebs!!) THIS time it will be winning the league and opening in Falmer in the Championship...you may have to run!!!!!!!!! x

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
not often you can say that a fan is a legend but you sir are one of that small group

get well soon

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
Paul

Not only an Albion legend, but living proof that men can multi task, with the amount of business/Albion/family/OBA etc going on in your world.

A true inspiration to us mere mortals over many years.

Very glad to hear you are pulling through and looking forward to hearing your dulcet tones again over the PA very soon.

Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Nigel (surgery developer variety!)

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Paul Samrah, Get Well Soon.

A true Albion hero. Perhaps responsible more than any other individual for discovering exactly what was going on at our football club during the 'dark days'.

He's done so much for the Falmer cause, how he found the time and energy when the odds were stacked against us I simply don't know.

We owe you one. Now just take it easy and get well soon.

All the Best, and here's to hearing you again at Withdean very soon.

Steve

Al Bion

What's that in my dustbin
Sep 3, 2004
Up North
Get well soon Paul. Can never thank you enough for all the work you did to expose what was going on at the club and helping us to finally get Falmer. Hope you're soon back on your seat in the North Stand.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Sir Paul, get well quickly, we need you!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here