Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

5 random facts I

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
What's Forensic Computing ???

Obtaining digital evidence and making it presentable in a court of law.

Fraudsters, Peadophiles, hackers, virus programmers, they'll all leave a trace of their crimes on a computer - sometimes hidden deep and corrupted. My degree teaches me how to find these pieces of evidence without ruining the volitile data and create a court case which can't be picked apart because i've failed to adhere to the code of practice because I haven't got the expertise.

South Stand Bonfire

Who lit that match then?
NSC Patron
Jan 24, 2009
Shoreham-a-la-mer
Nr 5: Did it not stand up in Court?

1. I won the boysbrigade singing contest aged 5? out of all the packs in brighton
2. Ive had sex in a moris minor
3. Ingis drever was my favourite ever horse
4. Im facebook friends with around 20 girls that ive slept with
5 I was charged for urinating in public but was found not guilty

Katy11

Jan 19, 2012
Dean H,is that you???
Number 2 is definetley correct if so!
1. I was 100m sprint champion of the county in 1999.

2. I'm a arrogant git.

3. I'm good looking.

4. I used to live in Spain and Italy.

5. Been engaged for 5 years.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
1. I have served food or drink to members of three different Royal families (ours, the King of Jordan and the King of Belgium)
2. I have played trumpet in the Royal Albert Hall 6 times
3. My favourite comfort food is shepherds pie
4. I decided to "work my ticket" out of The Royal Air Force after being fined £150 for having a dusty drum kit on the morning of a barrack block inspection
5. As part of 4 above, I was once sent down for 14 days for being late for work :eek:

slimes

Aug 23, 2011
cheltenham
Nr 5: Did it not stand up in Court?

I was willing to pay the fine on the spot! but they said I had to go to court.
The court date arrived 7 months later and I was unable to attend(cricket tour) due to commitments at work ;)
I wrote a letter saying I walked round every public loo at 2 am and they were all closed,I lived 7 miles away so where should I go?
Our loveley gloucestershire echo still put me in the court reports as not guilty (and it was the way I found out)

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
Really proud of this thread, you guys are fascinating. This is the last from me

1- I've served shoes to Steven Berkov, Carol Barnes and the bloke who was D.C.I burnside (chris Ellison?) from the bill.
2- At the age of 15 I got drunk on whiskey and to this day the smell of it makes me heave.
3- My grandad was a Canadian veteran of the D Day landings and was pretty much my like a father to me as I grew up.
4- I live in Southend-on-sea but long to move back to Hove.
5- I was once so desperate for something to eat I had an instant mash sandwich.

Dorset Seagull

Once Dolphin, Now Seagull
1. I once came first in a national exam
2. I had a collapsed lung when in my early 20's
3. My wife bought me a free fall parachute jump for my 50th birthday
4. I have played football at the old Wembley stadium
5. Once I presented a cheque for £10,000 to John Madjeski and Alan Pardew

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
1. I was once stabbed in the leg at a roller disco in at The Moulsecoomb Centre
2. I suffer from a rare form of headache called cluster headaches which mean i often have to sleep with an oxygen mask on
3. I only drink alcohol in the christmas period
4. I am not really called Terryberry
5. I have a neighbour called Glenn Murray

Ken Livingstone Seagull

Aug 29, 2003
Maui, Hawaii
1. Confirmed in the C of E at St. Paul's Cathedral. One of my 2 adopted African American sons baptized at same.
2. Got married in Pakistan.
3. Managed to get detained at Karachi Airport by ISI.
4. Enjoyed dinner with Suzie Hoffs of The Bangles.
5. Opened the bowling with Tim Lamb (ex Northants, Middx) for my Oxford College.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I have been given the nickname "Reg" by two different groups of work mates.
I Played bass in the band that supported Radiohead at the Richmond in 1993.
I have a thing for Gingers.
I have four nipples.
I once got hit on the back of the head by a ball rebounding of the South Stand Roof at the Goldstone.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
1. An absolute and extreme fear of flying yet in the last 4 years of work clocked up over 1M miles

2 A compulsive gambler, note the Avatar paid by a big poker win - sadly all gone now

3 Played golf with Jack Newton Aussie Pro who came 2nd in Masters and Open before walking into a propeller of a plane when pissed and losing his arm - still hit it further and straighter than me with one arm!

4 Can't remember the last day I didn't have alcohol

5 Youngest ever (at the time) Vice President at American Express

6 I can't count!! My 23' speedboat unhitched itself from my car in London Road and would have ended up in Sainsburys killing a few had it not been for the crash barrier on the corner of Cheapside (Aldi now I think)

Last edited:

Austrian Gull

Feb 5, 2009
Linz, Austria
1. I once took a hat-trick playing for my junior school at cricket. The standard of the opposition was not the highest.
2. My car was towed away a month ago after parking outside the hospital where my wife was giving birth to our second son. The 225€ will be coming out of his pocket money.
3. I have on two separate occasions been mistaken for John MacEnroe in France. It was twenty years ago and it wouldn't happen now, though!
4. I hate onions and cucumber.
5. Becoming a father was the best thing to happen to me.

My next 5.

My Grandparents were killed in the Llandow air disaster 1950, which at the time was the worlds worst in fatalities (80), they were coming back from a Wales v Ireland International.
My Uncle Gareth (RIP) was a full Welsh International Rugby Lock forward.
My other Grandfather ended WW2 as RSM of the Argyle and Sutherland Highlanders.
I have two webbed toes on each foot, as did my father and his father.
I played 5 minutes of County Rugby at 16 years old before breaking every finger on my right hand and was never selected again.

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
I am going to add some more.

1. I used to be best mates with Kristin Scott Thomas' brother and I met her in 1989. She was beautiful (and still is IMO).
2. I started training in Brazilian jiu jitsu two and a half years ago, and have won 2 golds and 3 bronze medals.
3. My Italian great grandfather was "shot in the piazza" (a long running family joke) while part of the Italian resistance in WW2. He was subsequently interogated by the Germans and ended up with a metal plate in his skull.
4. I once sat next to "Gaz" Coombs on the No 1 bus.
5. Another great grandfather was in the London Scottish. He lied about his age and joined up when he was 17. During WW1 a grenade went off right by him and bizarrely he survived completely unscathed.

wardy wonder land

Dec 10, 2007
1. I have skiied & snowboarded La Face Val D'isere
b. when TB signed my program once he pulled out of his briefcase a 4 colour 99p BIC pen (class ! I went an purchased the very same pen the next day)
iii. Pub golf - 9 holes, all "in-one"
4. have played home & away for the British Lions AFL team
E. Ref Mark Halsey "owned-me" at the withdean by retorting to a comment I made over a dive - me "it's called simulation ref ! That’s no foul" MH - "a little is enough, and you should know !" ACE

Sitch

Jul 3, 2011
1. I sat directly under David Beckham at the Emirates cup 2 years ago.
2. I know 11 professional footballers.
3. I hate Peanut butter.
4. I'm a Black belt in Karate.
5. I love Italian foods !

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
5 more....

1. I had my first sexual experience with Suzi Quatro's daughter.
2. I am TERRIFIED of the dark.
3. My favourite film is The Departed
4. I have had (what I presume) a loaded gun pointed at me, by a not so friendly Croatian Policeman, for peeing off a jetty at half 1 in the morning
5. I'm secretly very good at housework, but my levels of procrastination are so high it rarely ever gets seen... :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here