Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

5 random facts I

the slow norris

Feb 8, 2005
Suffolk
1. My mum set me and my wife up on a blind date
2. The serving home secretary was a guest at our wedding
3. My dad died the day before my first final at uni, I found out on the way out of sitting said final.
4. I have 5 sisters, no brothers.
5. If I think really hard about things that I know make me emotional, I cry. Examples include: my daughters future wedding day & my still to come first trip to the Amex.

Brownstuff

Feb 21, 2009
Hove
(1) I have never bought a mobile phone
(2) I am a problem gambler
(3) I devised a fantasy football game/prediction league years before they came mainstream
(4) My Grandad was the first town crier of Brighton
(5) I wanted to be chairman of Brighton and Hove Albion Football club when I was about 5

footychick

Nicola
Dec 8, 2005
Soham, United Kingdom
Some more
1. My grandad flew Mosquitos in WW2 and was shot down into the sea at Beachy Head.
2. I was in violent relationship for 7 years and ran away with my then 1 year old and moved to a refuge.
3. I met my husband 5 months after leaving and was pregnant with No.2 a month later.
4. I love cheese but hate it cooked/melted.
5. I lost my virginity age 19 to a Jamaican called Howard.
An extra one - my middle name is Antoinette, named after the ballerina Antoinette Sibley

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
(1) I have never bought a mobile phone
(2) I am a problem gambler
(3) I devised a fantasy football game/prediction league years before they came mainstream
(4) My Grandad was the first town crier of Brighton
(5) I wanted to be chairman of Brighton and Hove Albion Football club when I was about 5

Because of number 2, never, never get number 1. Betting and gambling i
On modern smart phones is ridiculously easy. You'll be standing in a field in just your pants before you know it

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
1) Been on the race track with Barry Sheene [he was quicker than me]
2) Was a Sussex u13 trialist and coached by Colin Cowdrey & John Snow
3) Graduated at aged 33 [mature student = the hard way]
4) cant swim more than 50 metres
5) lost my vaginity on Brighton beach between the piers in 1976 [her name was Linda Brown]

Bonus - I've been a type-1 [injecting] diabetic for 20 years now. [more perforations than a teabag]

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
I hereby call for a motion to make this the new and official way to spell virginity. Shropshires is MUCH better and makes far more sense.

Second! I dont know if that was meant to be spelt that way or not, but I just laughed my arse off.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here