Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

5 random facts I

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
1. I passed the selection tests and process to be a fast jet pilot for the RAF but there weren't enough vacancies so I was offered Air Traffic Control instead.
2. I've had breakfast with the Gladiators
3. I hate prawns
4. I was taught how to fire a handgun by a member of the SAS
5. I checked Giles Brandreth into his room at a hotel I worked at

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
1. I flew over the Amex in a Ryanair 737 yesterday on the way back from Spain.
2. I played around 1500 games of Football.
3. I almost had a trial for Halifax Town in 1976. (Alan Ball Snr. was sacked before I could go, he was my Dad's mate)
4. I was in Mean Machine with Vinnie Jones.
5. I like Real Ale.

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
this should of been in my 5

met linda lusardi on eastbourne pier doing that NOTW thing

the most beautiful human being i've ever seen in the flesh

:bowdown:

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
1 - I am the father to 3 beautifuls girls, alongside my wife, they are my world.
2 - i cannot stand the sound of high heels walking along. If someone within earshot is wearing them, i have to pretend to tie my shoelaces (or similar) until they have gone.
3 - I don't know how much is in my bank account. I fear that it is currently less than i would be comfortable with.
4 - I cannot watch the television/listen to music with the volume level on an odd number.
5 - I have recently grown a beard.

Last edited:

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
1. I'm half French and fluent in French
2. I once got a handjob in the bushes in the Hove Recreation Ground (I'm not proud of it)
3. It took me a long time to come out when I was being born and I was minutes away from being mentally disabled
4. I've never had a Subway
5. I am absolutely hooked with all things BHA

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
1. I'm half French and fluent in French
2. I once got a handjob in the bushes in the Hove Recreation Ground (I'm not proud of it)
3. It took me a long time to come out when I was being born and I was minutes away from being mentally disabled
4. I've never had a Subway
5. I am absolutely hooked with all things BHA

Try and change No 4 this afternoon, perfick weather for one!!!

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
1. I am addicted to onions or anything onion flavoured.
2. I secured a substantial role in the next Terminator film, they pulled the entire project 2 month's before filming
3. I once got into a drunken fight with Patrick Bergin
4. I regularly make attempts to learn the guitar and it always ends it disaster
5. I was incorrectly branded as disabled as a child and spent 4 years in a special unit being treated like shit by teachers.

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
1. I am addicted to onions or anything onion flavoured.
2. I secured a substantial role in the next Terminator film, they pulled the entire project 2 month's before filming
3. I once got into a drunken fight with Patrick Bergin
5. I was incorrectly branded as disabled as a child and spent 4 years in a special unit being treated like shit by teachers.

Great facts. May I ask what part you were to play in the terminator film?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Great facts. May I ask what part you were to play in the terminator film?

Was going to be a character called Rigger. One of the biggest disappointments of my career. To add insult to injury I then got a part in Midsomer Murders whedre I was so heavily cut my Stepdad actually rang me up to laugh at me. Happy days.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut

Me too, is there an easy way to learn to play, I have the coordination of an elephant fingering Cheryl Cole, but have always wanted to play a guitar.

Upper Library

Feb 25, 2011
Worthing
1) I once played in a football match with Bobby Moore.
2) I love to dip my crips in my pint of real ale.
3) My favourite sound is walking on gravel.
4) I once found 3 wallets (all conatining bank cards and cash) in three serparate lcoations all on the same day. Handed them into the police (took some explaining!) and heard absolutely nothing - not one thanks..........
5) I once met Billy Idol at ........................ a white wedding!

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
1) I am part of a group which is the youngest ever performer at the Forest Fringe for a play I devised the idea, co-directed and produced as well as the dramaturgy. I've also devised the opening play of the International Youth Arts Festival in Kingston at the Arthur Cotrill Theatre. This was mentioned (but not our group by name, more the festival as a whole) on Loose Women.
2) Despite being young, i'm actually engaged to be married after I finish my degree.
3) Yesterday I was told i'm being promoted to shift manager. This will mean i'm a manager by 19, and in a few years I could be running my own McDonalds resturant.
4) Tonight i'm going to the X Factor Auditions in London, at the O2
5) I study Forensic Computing at the University of Portsmouth.

MikeySmall

Jul 7, 2003
BRIGHTON
1. I was diagnosed with diabetes 2 days after my finals at Uni.
2. I fell 40 foot down a stairwell at school , landed on concrete and only managed to break one rib.
3. I went to Vegas last year and ended up in hospital tied to my bed.
4. I am a Company Director.
5. I have played Rugby against Jonny Wilkinson and Hugo Southwell as well as playing alongside Joe El-Abd.

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
Was going to be a character called Rigger. One of the biggest disappointments of my career. To add insult to injury I then got a part in Midsomer Murders whedre I was so heavily cut my Stepdad actually rang me up to laugh at me. Happy days.

Oh man, sorry to hear that, the terminator would of been amazing. Chin up bud, your time will come.

spig100963

Mar 18, 2011
Once found two four leaf clovers in one day.
I predicted the Palace 5 0 and won £250 for a fiver.
I hate jazz music but strangely love real ale.
I have not shagged/kissed Kate Price.
I could not kick a football with my left foot, if my life depended on it.

Window Licker

May 17, 2012
Going on the theme of some other postings, 5 more:

1. I've never broken a bone in my body.

2. When I was between 5 and 12ish I went for weeks at a time without having a poo. Doctors were worried I had poisoned myself several times.

3. I was born with the cord around my neck and had oxygen starvation. Very close to some severe disabilities.

4. I have 2 weird moles that I'm too scared to get checked.

5. I've kissed Kerry Katona, not hugely proud of that.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
1 - My car broke down in the middle of nowhere yesterday.
2 - The car has only broken twice... both times in the middle of nowhere with just me eldest daughter and me in it
3 - I was a TV star on Turkish TV
4 - I was Mr Kempton from Kemptown when I was young
5 - All four members of my immediate family (wife and kids) were born within a month of each other

footychick

Nicola
Dec 8, 2005
Soham, United Kingdom
I have 3 girls, the youngest, Poppy was born on 11/11/11. 1st daughter was born on 12/11/01.
My left lung has collapsed a few times and I had an op on it in 2007, my dad has also had the same but on both lungs.
When I was a toddler I picked up some dog poo and went to eat it (I didn't actually eat it).
My mum had dementia and died in 2007 age 67(on the same day that Maddie McCann went missing), I also moved house and had an operation in the same year
I shared a bed with Kurt Nogan after a night out in Brighton (at 'The Event'). :blush:

Last edited:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
1. Thanks to my daugher BAG on here, who argued with a doctor at the RSCH to give me a CT scan which showed up loads of blood clots on my lungs, over new year 2010, I am still here and not pushing up daisies ( as he was sending me home)
2. I once scored 177 not out against Ferring and a few weeks before took 9 for 16 against Shoreham with the wicketkeeper dropping what would have been my 10th wicket.
3. My father was good friends with Chris Balderstone, the international Umpire, England cricketer and professional footballer ( I may be an urban myth in my family, but I am sure he is my God father)
4. My father died at 52 and I was lying on a bed in A&E being told I was having a heart attack, aged 52 and within 12 days of him dying some 18 odd years previously.
5. I ended up sitting in the front row at the Royal Albert Hall singing Brahms Requiem, sat in eye line of Sir David Willcocks the world famous conductor ( and apart from 2 letters, my namesake) as I said I had sung it before...trouble is I had only sung it in English and we sung it in German :-(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here