Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

16,000 When top of the league.....

The gap last season would have been even more than 111,222 if we had adopted the the current method of announcing the number of tickets sold. Hopefully we will be at the new 30,750 capacity by the time we play THE SCUM in March to push up the average even more.

You are of course correct as usual SOG. It would be fun to give the pikeys an allocation of about 4k next March and see them fail to sell them. :lolol:

COYP

Oct 1, 2012
I was waiting for the 'yes but supporting Palace should be seen as special needs gibe' :p Ah well, I'll take the gibe and Palace will take 3 points on the first ;)

And Major, yes but unfortunately I couldn't line up all my 00guage engines before feeling the need to read The Great Gatsby. Ah the joys of....

So Zaha is bloody amazing. ;)

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Ladies and Gentlemen
I give you Major and Seagullsovergrimsby
Your very own Chuckle Brothers !!
To me , to you :lolol:

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
Except it's not 16k - it's considerably less - they average at the moment less than 16k including away supporters (about 1.5k). Plus they count non attending STH's as present - so it is accurate to say that about 13k Palace turn up each week to watch a team currently top of the league.

If some people think that's good then so be it - but compared to us it's not - which is the point being made.

But as we all know - Palace don't care about attendances - I wonder why ? they seemed quite verbose about them a decade a go (how quickly people forget) :lolol: It's an open sore for them and derserves a dig now and then.

13k my arse.

Attendance on Saturday: 16,122 which included 719 from Derby. So that's 15,403 Palace fans. I find it strange how you don't wish to include people that would have missed the game for whatever reason, they've paid there money so that proves they are commited to every game bar one or two. But i'll ride with it so let's say 403 missed the game due to either a wedding, a funeral, being on holiday, illness or another important family or working event. So that's 15,000 in the ground, REAL Palace fans. You could only dream of that with your whole host of plastics who need the words to your songs put up on the big screen for them.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
So that's 15,000 in the ground, REAL Palace fans. You could only dream of that with your whole host of plastics who need the words to your songs put up on the big screen for them.

Where are the 'real' palace fans who liked to come and watch you in the premiership? More than 10000 down from just a few years ago. How strange.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
13k my arse.

Attendance on Saturday: 16,122 which included 719 from Derby. So that's 15,403 Palace fans. I find it strange how you don't wish to include people that would have missed the game for whatever reason, they've paid there money so that proves they are commited to every game bar one or two. But i'll ride with it so let's say 403 missed the game due to either a wedding, a funeral, being on holiday, illness or another important family or working event. So that's 15,000 in the ground, REAL Palace fans. You could only dream of that with your whole host of plastics who need the words to your songs put up on the big screen for them.

Derby away following was 1,005

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
Derby away following was 1,005

Wrong. And even if you were right, thats slightly under a 300 difference not the 2000-2500 difference that your Barry Chuckle brother came up with. You're both so utterly desperate to points score over us aren't you? Cause it must be sickening for you looking at the league table. What's your excuse gonna be if we beat you on the 1st? Cause I'm sure you would of come up with at least 3 already by now.

COYP

Oct 1, 2012
Wrong. And even if you were right, thats slightly under a 300 difference not the 2000-2500 difference that your Barry Chuckle brother came up with. You're both so utterly desperate to points score over us aren't you? Cause it must be sickening for you looking at the league table. What's your excuse gonna be if we beat you on the 1st? Cause I'm sure you would of come up with at least 3 already by now.

I suspect it will start with 'Well we lost because we try and stay self sustaining and don't cheat' despite them having a higher wage to football income ratio to us.
It will then continue with 'Winifred dived' when a has been like Bridge or a never was like Bruno sticks out a leg because they're too old to keep up with him.
Finally it will finish with 'And they only managed to get a 20,000 attendance and 19,000 of them were Brighton fans'.

Paul Skinback

Oct 3, 2009
With all due respect, attendances haven't got you top of the league, have they? Have as many plastics as you want, you need the money to pay your vastly over rated 'stars'. We have a superior squad than last year with strength in depth and are top when you thought we'd be bottom. I'm guessing that after we beat you, then the Clowns tun you over too, Gus will be collecting his severence pay. With the squad he has bought, his dismal results would have got a less 'famous' manager the bullet long ago.

butchy

Jul 24, 2005
Bethnal Green, E2
With all due respect, attendances haven't got you top of the league, have they? Have as many plastics as you want, you need the money to pay your vastly over rated 'stars'. We have a superior squad than last year with strength in depth and are top when you thought we'd be bottom. I'm guessing that after we beat you, then the Clowns tun you over too, Gus will be collecting his severence pay. With the squad he has bought, his dismal results would have got a less 'famous' manager the bullet long ago.

If 'dismal results' put up one point off the playoffs then you had better hope we don't hit some form.

COYP

Oct 1, 2012
As long as we don't lose our form then your's doesn't really matter to us Butchy.

COYP

Oct 1, 2012
Form guide goes out the window for these games anyway. Remember October 2005?

Yep I was there. Were you there a month later :)

Paul Skinback

Oct 3, 2009
If 'dismal results' put up one point off the playoffs then you had better hope we don't hit some form.

I thought you'd 'hit form' earlier in the season when you were top, then went out like a light. I'm guessing 7th for you guys at the end of the season and 'i'm off Gus' won't be there with you.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

I am not wrong , the away following was 1,005 as reported by your OFFICIAL CLUB WEBSITE and the match report in the Derby Telegraph. Don't need an excuse for December 1st but will you ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here