Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] £115m

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
So really, we are looking at £89m not £111m.
That is a pretty fair price for his talent.
Essentially Liverpool are paying the sell-on fee to his previous club, as an extra.

Last edited:

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
Getting that amount of money AND stiffing Chelsea is brilliant, but it’s only half the job. We’ve lost our two most important players this summer and we need to crack on with finding a De Zerbi approved replacement. Every other club is now going to know we’ve got money to burn and we know the club won’t break contractual structures (rightly).

Could still be an interesting three weeks or so.
Might be worth giving Igor a try in the DM enforcer role where the odd mistake (if the rumour is true) won't matter as much.

I'm still also holding out for Ayari to show what.a.player he is. But to do that, he needs to actually get on the pitch. I don't think he's a DM anyway.

We need a leader in midfield now more than ever.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Slightly bizarre how Liverpool underpaid for Mac and overpaid for Caicedo, to a total that is probably about right (£70m each). £110m is a staggering amount. And to think it's to us. Mind blown.
thats the way im looking at it.

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
Some of the comments on the BBC site are great - we are praised for our business acumen and recruitment policy, but Chelsea and Liverpool are both mocked.

I couldn't avoid contributing!
Comment.PNG

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here