Perv £15m

Dahoud 0
Gilmour £7m
Gross £3m

Mitoma £3m
Welbeck 0
March 0

£30m for the possible starting 11

Bench: Bart £16m, Webster £20m, Enciso £9m, Joao Pedro £30m, Buonanotte £5m, Ferguson nominal fee, Milner 0, Lallana 0, Adingra £6m

So yeah, potentially our entire squad for Saturday cost about £116m.

Insane.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Burning the midnight oil tonight @Bozza :lol:

Hard to sleep because of this.

For Manure, the one that got away, they didn’t like multiple owners whilst PB/TB were fine in sorting it out.

IMG_0302.png

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
How cheap to Chelsea look now?...

... About the same as usual.

Losestanley is really knocking it out of the park, isn't he?
May - don’t worry Todd it’s all in hand, I know Bloom, me and the player exchange messages all the time.

June - No problem Todd, just a matter of time, they used to be my employer, they all still love me, I’ll just put in £5m increments.

July - Nearly there Todd, we’re Chelsea after all, that’s why I came. It’s in the bag.

Aug - SH!T - Todd it’s, like this. He’s not really that good…… However, they do have another player I’m on good terms with……

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
May - don’t worry Todd it’s all in hand, I know Bloom, me and the player exchange messages all the time.

June - No problem Todd, just a matter of time, they used to be my employer, they all still love me, I’ll just put in £5m increments.

July - Nearly there Todd, we’re Chelsea after all, that’s why I came. It’s in the bag.

Aug - SH!T - Todd it’s, like this. He’s not really that good…… However, they do have another player I’m on good terms with……

Have all the new nsc members from Staines and Hampton disappeared? Colwill and Caicedo theirs.

Reminds me of the Arkwright’s and Higginbottom’s in their #FreeBenWhite campaign.

Peppermint Tea

Aug 31, 2007
This has made my insomnia totally bearable! I’m bathing in the warmth of schadenfreude after all those appallingly arrogant Chelsea fans telling us that they will get Caicedo at the price they wanted to pay and that when we pointed out that it doesn’t work like that, their pathetic response was so often “cry more”. Well, Chelsea fans, here’s my advice to you: cry more.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here