[Albion] £115m

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Can you imagine the scheming and skull duggery going on in the background with Moises (his agent), Barber and Liverpool shaking hands on a deal a week ago, and then agreeing to let Chelsea fester, panic buy, implode and scrape around for a few £ more?

This should be the next fly on the wall documentary “Chelsea from Nov 23 - down, down, deeper and down”

Bridcutt

Aug 10, 2011
Actually a beautiful situation for us. £110m for Moises, watch Moises + Alexis again (albeit for a different team) and Chelsea get embarassed - lovely

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I just hope he signs and is on the pitch at the weekend against Chelsea. That would be the ultimate “rub it in your face” moment.
The temptation not to watch that match and support the reds might be too much for me. Hope they absolutely smash Chelsea and our two ex’s score.

Adams vs Caicedo is an absolute joke - he’ll destroy him.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
I’m very happy he’s going to Liverpool. I couldn’t stomach him in a Chelsea shirt.

Will probably receive a better reception from us when he comes back as well now.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
So, firstly apologies if someone else has made this point - I haven’t been through the entire thread. Mac Allister and Caicedo have been sold for a total of about £145m. in The region of what we would have expected before we knew of the bargain price for Mac Allister.

I don’t feel so bad about everything now. Liverpool are looking like serious contenders now though.
Ally Mac's final price will be 55m, don't forget, although the sell-on to Independiente reduces our net profit from Caicedo.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
We won’t even win the Europa League now that Liverpool have our engine room :lolol:

They have to be red hot favourites now don’t they? I think I’ll cancel my hotel in Dublin :wink:

Nah, hold tight.
You'll get a Liverpool fan biting for it at a record price last minute!

Bald Head

Jul 20, 2022
Brighton
Just woke up after having to many beers last night, sad that he has gone but glad it was Liverpool. I have my life back now .but i wont get back the fifty quid i lost on six losers at Brighton races yesterday

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
I was wondering about this, how much are they getting?
20% in add-ons but I think 5% of that might be going to another club?

22m in total and I imagine life changing for Independiente del Valle who I think have already said they will be opening a training centre in Moises's name.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
There are now 3 things that are certain in life.

1. Death
2. Taxes
3. Tony Bloom not blinking

Huge thanks to the player who knuckled down after January and a World Cup in the shop window and was vital to European hopes.

Bloom gets his banknotes. Moises get his move. And we're left with more memories.

Auditions are currently open for the 2023-2024 position.

See you all in 12 months.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports