Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
I am still undecided as no politician has come out with any convincing details of how either will be in the best interests of the average working man. There has been a lot of conflicting waffle about affecting us nationally but either way we will have our a..e tanned by either the EU if we remain or our governement if we leave.

Better to have your arse tanned by our government than the many governments of the EU.

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
So what were all those trade deals with China that were announced when they were last here (apparently when the Queen found them quite rude!!).

Yes,imagine how many more trade partners we could have.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Christ corbyn is do bloody boring...The man would open the worlds borders if he could.
He clearly hates the EU but actually thinks he can change it if we stay lol

To be frank he should deflect to the greens as he wont go anywhere....boringggggg !!!

jaghebby

Mar 18, 2013
Exactly there lies the rub with Brexiteers the trade deals will all be imaginery!

Vote remain you know it makes sense!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I wonder what the feeling of the country will be if say the vote is to stay and Cameron invokes his renegotiated benefits agreement, and some of the Eastern European country's leaders veto his changes.

So we will have voted stay in, BUT his renegotiation will have been for naught and we will still have uncontrolled European movement of labour.

I am very much in the stay camp, but it will be interesting as no one has pressed Cameron on this possible outcome.

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
I wonder what the feeling of the country will be if say the vote is to stay and Cameron invokes his renegotiated benefits agreement, and some of the Eastern European country's leaders veto his changes.

So we will have voted stay in, BUT his renegotiation will have been for naught and we will still have uncontrolled European movement of labour.

I am very much in the stay camp, but it will be interesting as no one has pressed Cameron on this possible outcome.

Trust me that will happen.

jaghebby

Mar 18, 2013

They did press him on Question Time and he stated that all 27 countries have agreed them and that this is a binding agreement.

Vote remain you know it makes sense.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
I'm cutting this thread short, I can see where we are heading. If there are NSC users out there that might have been offended, I am sorry.

Shame, they ground you down in the end. Thankfully i very rarely get on here in the day in the week. I have a look through when i get home, sadly i am losing the will to put the Brexit case forward, i just don't have the time in the day to trawl through the news articles and copy and paste them like some.
My vote has not changed, probably like most others, my opinion to vote out has got stronger as the insults and low blows have gained speed over the last few weeks.
Short of the Remain camp digging up some hero/past politician etc, then i think they have rallied and cajoled most people in high places who might be financially affected if we pull out.
Chin up mate.......3 days to go.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
They did press him on Question Time and he stated that all 27 countries have agreed them and that this is a binding agreement.

Binding or not, they do have to all vote for it. I can't see the Bulgarian and Romanian delegation, like turkeys, voting for Christmas.

Steve in Japan

NSC Patron
May 9, 2013
East of Eastbourne

That's low. You would hope anybody leading a campaign would be at pains to say "we're not going to use this. It's too soon, too raw and we don't know if there is a connection". But no. Let's fill our boots. As I said of the numerous Guardian articles making the same link, appalling.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade

Typical politician answer swear the earth is flat when in fact it is round.
Vote out you know it makes more sense

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
That's low. You would hope anybody leading a campaign would be at pains to say "we're not going to use this. It's too soon, too raw and we don't know if there is a connection". But no. Let's fill our boots. As I said of the numerous Guardian articles making the same link, appalling.

They really have scraped the barrel. The last week has seen so many sick ways to grab the Remain vote...nasty really.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
Yes, there was a wally interviewed in the S Times who said she was voting out because Boris was more of an 'entertainer politician' than Cameron. Whatever that is. And there was a nutcase on this thread who said he was opting out because he wanted Cameron to be sad. One of your fellow-Brexiters in fact. Get over it.

I presume you're talking to pastafarian?

And the audience pissed themselves laughing. He said at the end of this exchange that he would not be prime minister then. It would basically be for someone else's problem. They will use a remain vote to bury us.
Vote Leave

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here