Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace reaction to Zamora signing.

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
Your very own football finance guru [MENTION=31]El Presidente[/MENTION] has confirmed the fact you didn't pay all your creditors in full on this forum.

He stated that in our times of trouble we met and agreed reduced payments to some of our creditors, That's actually different to going into administration and creditors being told it's a penny in the pound or nothing. And you scum did it twice in a decade..

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I'm one for never going back, the past is the past, he wont be how you remember him and it will be a shame when you all get on his back (unless hes always on his back on the physios table)

Some things are best left in the past, some of you saying he will get 10 - 15 goals are living in cloud cuckoo land
Yes they are in cuckoo land, but the majority of us think it will be closer to 5. We know he won't be how we remember him. We're not expecting a pacey striker to win us promotion. He won't be costing us much, he wants to be here and he should be able to help. It's great to have him back, that's all.

Haha I think I know the Palace fan from Littlehampton. not surprised he gives it the big one online because he is scared of his own shadow in 'real' life. ****

Not me I was there late 70's & 80's battling your old west street and NF lot :thumbsup:
Thinking about it I do see a young Palace fan around LA I've seen him on the train sometimes 18-19 who has health issues and bag of nerves from Wick? Is that who you mean?

There aren't daily Palace threads here, otherwise you'd be here all the time. Thankfully that's rare now. But if your definition of jealousy is having a thread about a rival club, or viewing one, then you must be very jealous to be posting on NSC.

Yeah I don't come on here much any more Trigg just when I see certain crap written, As you know I can be a very helpful and give out helpful travel advice etc I've sponsored Bha fans I drink with Bha fans I work with them
It's all banter.
Have a good season, well not that good:bigwave:

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
Yeah I don't come on here much any more Trigg just when I see certain crap written, As you know I can be a very helpful and give out helpful travel advice etc I've sponsored Bha fans I drink with Bha fans I work with them
It's all banter.
Have a good season, well not that good:bigwave:
You really have me puzzled here L.E "I don't come on here much any more Trigg just when I see certain crap written" if true how do you know when the crap is written. Do you have some kind of antenna sticking out of your eagle head?

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
Palace reaction to Zamora signing.

to be honest I doubt the queen even knows who Bobby Zamora is.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
You really have me puzzled here L.E "I don't come on here much any more Trigg just when I see certain crap written" if true how do you know when the crap is written. Do you have some kind of antenna sticking out of your eagle head?
I have to admit, I was wondering EXACTLY the same thing....

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
One comment about us...

6. Have a go at other clubs for going into administration when they did the same thing themselves it was just named differently.

They are so deluded

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
One comment about us...

6. Have a go at other clubs for going into administration when they did the same thing themselves it was just named differently.

They are so deluded

LOL that's Old Dribbler and he talks out of his backside all the time, even one of his own fans rightly had pop at him for rewriting history about us.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
I'm only posting as this topic is already at the top of NSC. Can we let this thread sink without trace place? It's embarrassing for all involved tbh.

CPFC G

Dec 24, 2011
He stated that in our times of trouble we met and agreed reduced payments to some of our creditors, That's actually different to going into administration and creditors being told it's a penny in the pound or nothing. And you scum did it twice in a decade..

Thank you for confirming that you didn't pay all your debits in full, How about you weeds get off that high horse now?

As for you calling people scum all the time. How about you just grow up a bit? your just embarrassing yourself.

Hope everyone enjoys their football over the weekend. :thumbsup:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Thank you for confirming that you didn't pay all your debits in full, How about you weeds get off that high horse now?

As for you calling people scum all the time. How about you just grow up a bit? your just embarrassing yourself.

Actually we did pay all our debts to all our creditors satisfaction.

A business deal or two may well have been agreed for a discount on a couple of outstanding payments, but no creditor had a reduced settlement imposed on them.

I know it's hard for some to get their heads around this, but please try as it's tedious having to repeat it.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

*You're

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
Actually we did pay all our debts to all our creditors satisfaction.

A business deal or two may well have been agreed for a discount on a couple of outstanding payments, but no creditor had a reduced settlement imposed on them.

I know it's hard for some to get their heads around this, but please try as it's tedious having to repeat it.

They just can't accept the truth.

Last edited:

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
I love the way they bang on about our 5k attendances like there were thousands of empty seats.
so we thought lets build a 30 k stadium for those 5 k.

We got 28 k in a championship relegation scrap. When they only turn up when playing prem football.
Joke of a club

Exactly mate ..

Thats what gets me about those thick pikey cretins, they still keep on saying we only got 5,000 at Withdean
or then it went to ONLY 7,000 oh very astute, you utter **** wits,
thats what happens when you only have that amount of seats available isn't it ! FFS.

Guess what ???
We don't get 80k at The Amex because it only fits in 30k something.
BUT ............
WE STILL GET BIGGER CROWDS THAN YOU, ***** DO HA HA HA !!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here