Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace reaction to Zamora signing.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
You get bigger crowds than a lot of clubs, 1.5 million Sussex population so you should, free trains and cheap family tickets and fans who support two clubs :thumbsup:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zj36KFIoXvA

So you're telling me there are no part-time CPFC fans? An unusual stick to beat a club with, considering you'll no doubt have 100s of them around you at Selhurst. I know a season ticket holder in the AW that supports Palace and Liverpool for example.

Last edited:

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
He's not PLR.

I'd suggest he's more your type. Each to their own

Are you insinuating something there?

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
Actually we did pay all our debts to all our creditors satisfaction.

A business deal or two may well have been agreed for a discount on a couple of outstanding payments, but no creditor had a reduced settlement imposed on them.

I know it's hard for some to get their heads around this, but please try as it's tedious having to repeat it.

Actually Palace exited Administration as a result of a Company Voluntary Agreement being agreed between the club and its creditors. The deadline to appeal against Palace's CVA passed on 23 July with no creditors lodging an objection.

So where's the difference that you want people to get their heads around?

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
Not many. There's not a huge difference between him and Bolasie in that regard.

I don't particularly care how many goals players like that score, I enjoy being entertained.

I've got to admit I found that video very funny so I was entertained too.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Actually Palace exited Administration as a result of a Company Voluntary Agreement being agreed between the club and its creditors. The deadline to appeal against Palace's CVA passed on 23 July with no creditors lodging an objection.

So where's the difference that you want people to get their heads around?

The CVA equates to offering a few pence in the pound. There's absolutely no point in lodging an objection, because the club was effectively insolvent (again). Its a choice of getting back a tiny, tiny fraction of the debt owed, or nothing. Having already done it once before, your club obviously knew the ropes - its an excellent way of shedding all your debts and commitments, and just starting afresh like nothing had ever happened. CPFC2010 was born, and Parrish et-al could wave goodbye to another £30m millstone (or however much it was 2nd time round).

Lovely job.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
The CVA equates to offering a few pence in the pound. There's absolutely no point in lodging an objection, because the club was effectively insolvent (again). Its a choice of getting back a tiny, tiny fraction of the debt owed, or nothing. Having already done it once before, your club obviously knew the ropes - its an excellent way of shedding all your debts and commitments, and just starting afresh like nothing had ever happened. CPFC2010 was born, and Parrish et-al could wave goodbye to another £30m millstone (or however much it was 2nd time round).

Lovely job.

The second administration was caused by Agillio, a hedge fund company who wouldn't wait for a agreed payment on a £5 mill loan.
Not the clubs fault, but Jordan should have been more carefull when dealing with those type of "loan sharks"

SDG

May 26, 2014
I'd suggest you piss off back to your Caravan

Screen_Shot_2015_08_09_at_13_04_37.png

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
24 pages but you don't care about us ???

albionite

May 20, 2009
Isn't there already a Nigel thread on first page why bounce this? No one gives a sh*t about your deluded views.

Go get a life

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here