Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace reaction to Zamora signing.

Exactly mate ..

Thats what gets me about those thick pikey cretins, they still keep on saying we only got 5,000 at Withdean
or then it went to ONLY 7,000 oh very astute, you utter **** wits,
thats what happens when you only have that amount of seats available isn't it ! FFS.

Guess what ???
We don't get 80k at The Amex because it only fits in 30k something.
BUT ............
WE STILL GET BIGGER CROWDS THAN YOU, ***** DO HA HA HA !!

You get bigger crowds than a lot of clubs, 1.5 million Sussex population so you should, free trains and cheap family tickets and fans who support two clubs :thumbsup:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zj36KFIoXvA

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
You get bigger crowds than a lot of clubs, 1.5 million Sussex population so you should, free trains and cheap family tickets and fans who support two clubs [emoji106]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zj36KFIoXvA
To be fair, this kid does seem like a prick, but then I wouldn't dream of joining a rivals forum so that must make you just as much a prick as him? Shirley?

To be fair, this kid does seem like a prick, but then I wouldn't dream of joining a rivals forum so that must make you just as much a prick as him? Shirley?

He does make exceedingly good videos though, For the record there are loads of Brighton fans registered on Palace forums as well :ffsparr: don't see many of them since the play off semi though :lolol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYSHX3KXcJc

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
He does make exceedingly good videos though, For the record there are loads of Brighton fans registered on Palace forums as well :ffsparr: don't see many of them since the play off semi though :lolol:

They've grown out of it.

I can see you've got some years to go by your obsession with youtube :)

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
You get bigger crowds than a lot of clubs, 1.5 million Sussex population so you should
How many million people in London?
free trains and cheap family tickets
Unfortunately, our tickets are a bit on the pricey side. If not the most expensive outside the PL, then close to. And that's one of your reasons we're well supported.
and fans who support two clubs :thumbsup:
This is the banter you're talking about isn't it. Fair enough, you're joking. Because had you not have explained it's just banter, it would look like you're bitter about how well supported we are. Some other Palace fans are clearly bitter. They told us we only had a lot of fans because it was just the first season at the AMEX, and how other clubs had done well for a year. I forget the excuse for our second season, and then by our third and forth season, the excuse was that it was only because we'd been reaching the playoffs etc, and the fans would leave when the performances dropped. Well we were proper shit last season, and still the fans have bought their season tickets. We like our local team, get over it.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
As long as Bobby Z isn't as utterly ineffective as Zaha was for South Norwood Barcelona last season then I reckon we'll be happy.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
He does make exceedingly good videos though, For the record there are loads of Brighton fans registered on Palace forums as well :ffsparr: don't see many of them since the play off semi though [emoji38]ol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYSHX3KXcJc
uploadfromtaptalk1438887074095.jpgAh well at least I don't have to go home to this every day

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
It's only a matter of time before someone challenges someone else to a fight/a who has the biggest cock competition/an arm wrestle

Yeah! So ner! Heh! Innit.

:shit::FFSPuncheonpunish::catfight:

jay d

jay d n coke
Nov 16, 2014
brighton

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
It's only a matter of time before someone challenges someone else to a fight/a who has the biggest cock competition/an arm wrestle

Yeah! So ner! Heh! Innit.

:shit::FFSPuncheonpunish::catfight:

I can say , without any hesitation , that Spanish flair would win the " biggest cock " competition .

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
I can say , without any hesitation , that Spanish flair would win the " biggest cock " competition .

Don't put yourself down so easily, you've got every chance to take the title.

SDG

May 26, 2014
Mabie ur little town would be a bit bigger if u didn't burn it down.
Although u lot made the right decision , whden u gonna finish the job il give u a hand

The education system in Brighton must be top quality...

SDG

May 26, 2014
Good Luck with him. Hopefully he's the same player you remember when he left. Like we saw with AJ, it's rarely that way.

Saying that, Freedman and Morrison seemed to do pretty well in their 2nd spells.

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton

If that video is anything to go on he is very very good at falling over, I give you that.

90% of the tricks he does, he actually bamboozles himself and gets lucky in surviving with the ball.

Out of interest how many goals and assists did he get last season?

SDG

May 26, 2014
If that video is anything to go on he is very very good at falling over, I give you that.

90% of the tricks he does, he actually bamboozles himself and gets lucky in surviving with the ball.

Out of interest how many goals and assists did he get last season?

Not many. There's not a huge difference between him and Bolasie in that regard.

I don't particularly care how many goals players like that score, I enjoy being entertained.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here