Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

£10m for Ulloa!!!! **Official that Leo has gone**

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
I seem to remember that there was a clause where Almeria would be due some sell on money if he was sold.

Can anyone confirm this, and if this is the case, would something like 10-20% be a fair estimate?

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
We didn't negotiate a transfer fee with Murray; he was a free agent.

Exactly my point-you don't get any cheaper than free and that's what we let him go for,

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Wow! Just wow!

I hope someone is wrapping Leo in cotton wool til Monday.

Well played Bloom, Barber and all involved, that is an incredible deal

It is, but remember how much money Leicester will get from TV money, and if Leo's goals keep them up it will prove an excellent deal for them too.

You're right though, as it stands at the minute we've got a great deal, well done TB

Personally I'm delighted by this, as long as we now get in a decent replacement, a top quality keeper and Ward (or another decent LB)

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Don't the club carry out some sort of preliminary screening of the questions/questioners to avoid drivel from the spackheads?

I guess somebody (could be the club, but equally could be BBC) might do pre-screening of emails/tweets, but no-one pre-screened questions that were live from the floor last year for sure.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
£10M was a no brainer really and thankfully if has been completed with 6-weeks of the window to go, just hope other clubs don't hold us to ransom now, interesting times but we need a quality striker in now

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
What was the fee for Bennett? My memory of reports was that it was 1.5m, which isn't bad for a player who'd never played higher than the 3rd division.
Fair enough. I thought he was worth more.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
This really is an excellent bit of business if true, but I do not think the club will be too pleased that the Argus have published the fee - unless they authorised it of course.

I am being optimistic and hope that our other incoming deals are virtually signed and sealed so that this disclosure would not allow clubs to up the prices etc. The problem would be keeping agents in line with wage demands which I am sure TB and PB will do.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
I am being optimistic and hope that our other incoming deals are virtually signed and sealed so that this disclosure would not allow clubs to up the prices etc. The problem would be keeping agents in line with wage demands which I am sure TB and PB will do.

Trouble is those wage demands have now risen a few % after seeing this

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here