Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Zaha... cheat

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
They really would be nothing without that diving prick

With or without the diving, he's a big gangly skilful handful and a nightmare for any defence to have to handle. Expect more of the same at the Amex in just over a weeks time. Unless of course CP have suckered another Big Six club into signing him.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
But more importantly, palace got a point against city, when we lost 2-0.

Worryingly, they seem to be putting some sort of consistency together

Nothing 'worringly' about it, worry about us, not them. It isn't about finishing higher than the scum but staying in the division. Sadly we don't have a diving piece of shit at their level.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Thanks, skimming through the Sky commentary they don’t mention Puncheon being booked, just Kelly for the second foul. As you say very rare that the retrospective action rule is used when a booking has already been made. I’d be surprised if they did to be honest, although he might be out for sometime due to his own foul anyway.

So two filthy attempts at stopping the leagues best player and possibly both attempts causing the perpetrators injuries. Now of course I would NEVER wish an injury on any player but if ever there was such a thing as poetic justice then this it.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
The sooner a ref just says right fk off you diving cheat and pulls out a straight red the better for the game of football it will be , i'm fed up with it from ALL players that do it , as soon as the video replays are introduced in to games these cheats will be weeded out one by one good riddance to them , straight reds for definite dives will go a long way to stopping it happening .

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Yes. We have some as well.

The difference is we are embarrassed when izequirdo dived.
Those pikey celebrate his cheating like it's a skill.
Sorry, but I can't stand those ba5tards

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
With or without the diving, he's a big gangly skilful handful and a nightmare for any defence to have to handle. Expect more of the same at the Amex in just over a weeks time. Unless of course CP have suckered another Big Six club into signing him.

You expect him to play ?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
The difference is we are embarrassed when izequirdo dived.
Those pikey celebrate his cheating like it's a skill.
Sorry, but I can't stand those ba5tards

I have a CP fan on my FB, he's not defending, but he's not embarrassed either, find it quite incredible.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Zaha dives more than any other player in England and has been doing it on a consistent basis ever since he made his debut for them. It's outrageous that he's been getting away with it for so many years.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Goes against the grain for me to publicly criticize our players. We have a few who go down whenever there is a slight change in wind direction and you likely know who I mean.

We have some moments of faking yes, but on a scale of Zaha? Seriously?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here