Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

EDL to march again

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
You were by your own account, Bushy aka the only person on NSC ever to have lived in London...a REGULAR visitor at the time for your work, or did you forget that bit?...as for thousands of miles...are you for real??

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Oh im sorry Bushy aka the only person on NSC who ever lived in London...I had no idea...

We moved to Brighton when I was 12...sorry for my London tardiness.

Do you plan to bring any value to the thread, or just your usual disruptive bs?

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
You were by your own account, Bushy aka the only person on NSC ever to have lived in London...a REGULAR visitor at the time for your work, or did you forget that bit?...as for thousands of miles...are you for real??
I came to Prague ONCE , for work , to entertain a customer, show me where i have ever claimed to be a 'regular' visitor.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
I came to Prague ONCE , for work , to entertain a customer, show me where i have ever claimed to be a 'regular' visitor.

So Bushy aka the only person on NSC ever to have lived in London...i guess you were telling me porkies then..

Anything to add to the thread other than trying to prove you are the ONLY person on NSC to ever have lived in London?

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Oh im sorry Bushy aka the only person on NSC who ever lived in London...I had no idea...

We moved to Brighton when I was 12.
..sorry for my London tardiness.

Do you plan to bring any value to the thread, or just your usual disruptive bs?
course you did, if that was the case , why did you only mention the PRIMARY school you supposedly attended, or do kids not go to secondary school until after they are 12 in daveworld ?

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Is one of your dads bigger than the other?

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
I went to some secondary school in Holloway, but rather briefly as we moved
Brighton...sorry...
So Bushy aka the only person on NSC who has ever lived in London...

Do you want to add to the thread, or continue your usual bs?

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
I went to some secondary school in Holloway, but rather briefly as we moved
Brighton...sorry...
So Bushy aka the only person on NSC who has ever lived in London...

Do you want to add to the thread, or continue your usual bs?
Of course you did, how very convenient.

***** bushy scratches chin ostentatiously*****

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Convenient?... Bushy aka the only person on NSC ever to have lived in London...why convenient...was living in Elthorne Road quite close to it...

Anything about or relevent to the thread yet, that you want introduce?

btw ...you sound like a chinless wonder, so your actions confusing.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
The EDL really do bring out the best in people. How long til this thread is moved?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Who cares who lived where?

Pompey **** and his mates come down every year to hold their charming family march for fascism knowing they'll get a rise out of the equally fascist UAF and every year they succeed. The whole thing would be depressing beyond words if it didn't involve such a tiny minority of the population.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
The EDL really do bring out the best in people. How long til this thread is moved.

It was going ok... then the veiled threats turned up...and then the only person ever to have lived in London

All ive ever asked is why are these feckers coming to Brighton, disrupting Brighton?

I believe its just for violence...but despite the evidence...that irritates a few rightwingers here.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
QUOTE=joeinbrighton;6207992]Never trust a group that organises an event called 'March for England' and then holds it a month late.[/QUOTE]

lol
:bowdown:

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
It was going ok... then the veiled threats turned up...and then the only person ever to have lived in London

All ive ever asked is why are these feckers coming to Brighton, disrupting Brighton?

I believe its just for violence...but despite the evidence...that irritates a few rightwingers here.

Soul man didn't issue 'veiled' threats at all, he fronted you, he told you to PM him for a meet up, one on one, so are you going to oblige him ?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
So........anyone going?

Do we have a rolecall?......Bit far for me.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
You read what he asked, Bushy aka the only person on NSC who has ever lived in London....and didnt read my reply? haha

Feck off with your nonsense....I will gladly meet him...have told him I would meet him...Ive told you, I will meet you...

Anything to add to the thread yet, or is this complete fecking nonsense going to continue?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here