Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

EDL to march again

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Do you see many veterans on these drunk fests?
Do you think they would want to be associated with people displaying fascist salutes?

Dave you are boring me now, the veterans would be at least 85 years old ffs. They would not want to be associated nazi salures, they would not want to be associated with your bunch of idiots either, for you to either use a picture of an old boy to back up your argument is in itself a pisstake. But I can absolutely guarantee that my grandfather did not fight in the second world war to see London turn out how it has, also my other grandfather who only died last year absolutely hated London with a passion because of what it has become.
My friends grandfather sums it up perfectly for me, by saying that people come over here with a sense of entitlement, no real respect for us or our ways and some cannot even speak the language. Before you declare the man a racist he arrived here in the late 60's from Jamaica.
The funny thing is that most of the edl are just out looking for confrontation and to goad anyone who does not agree with them, then again you are no better as you are exactly the same. I wish that all of you would pish off and let those of us with brain cells have a discussion without coming out with cobblers.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Listen..I couldnt give a flying F if youre bored with me or not....there is no..'my lot'....whilst my politics are towards the left, this march has NOTHING to do with politics.....and you KNOW that....
My mother, who comes from a jewish background, and served as an RAF ambulance driver in London... recognised these people were FASCISTS.....many people do.
You might be fooled by Israeli and LGBT flags, but most people are not....what the EDL membership thinks of jews and gays is quite clear on the regional pages.
The EDL leadership walked away from the EDL, because they recognised the group was full of FASCISTS...what part dont you get?
No FASCIST groups coming to Brighton for the sake of violence will attract NO leftwing lunatics...
The march should be banned in my opinion...

You want a 'sensible' discussion...cool....tell me..what this march is for?

Last edited:

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Listen..I couldnt give a flying F if youre bored with me or not....there is no..'my lot'....whilst my politics are towards the left, this march has NOTHING to do with politics.....and you KNOW that....
My mother, who comes from a jewish background, and served as an RAF ambulance driver in London... recognised these people were FASCISTS.....many people do.
You might be fooled by Israeli and LGBT flags, but most people are not....what the EDL membership thinks of jews and gays is quite clear on the regional pages.
The EDL leadership walked away from the EDL, because they recognised the group was full of FASCISTS...what part dont you get?
No FASCIST groups coming to Brighton for the sake of violence will attract NO leftwing lunatics...
The march should be banned in my opinion...

You want a 'sensible' discussion...cool....tell me..what this march is for?

I do not care about the edl or your lot, I care that the discussion was finished by a few people who wanted to goad, fight, insult and just act like a ****, of which you are one. As for wanting the march banned,is that not completely against your equality for all approach or does that only count when its something you agree with.
Oh and WRITING THINGS IN CAPITALS does not make them mean anything more.

This march is for one bunch of twats to have a confrontation with another bunch of twats.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
It was going ok actually, until pussy aka the only person on NSC who has ever lived in London, decided to disrupt the thread with complete bollocks..
I asked him to give that up and contribute to the thread..more than once....feel free to check.

This march, for a start, is not EDL....its a loose group of far right groups, that includes
EDL, coming to Brighton, for the simple reason to fight 'lefties' as they feel slighted that the predmonantly left wing city of Brighton doesnt want them, and they have been laughed out of the city on previous occassions. Their FB pages will, before the
event, I can assure you...will not be about any patriotism, or St Georges day reasons, it will be about bringing violence to the city.
Personally, im offended by that...clearly theres people here that are not.
Thats it really.
How old are you ? pussy ffs :lolol: Lets put this to bed once and for all, YOU called on a meet with me , check back through the thread, at no time did i ask to meet you, i agreed to a meet , and as soon as i did , literally straight away , your excuses started, thick and fast " im on a time schedule blah , blah ,. blah" the ONLY reason I'll meet you is to ram your words straight back down your throat, physically, and doing that in a pub in central brighton will end in one result, which is me nicked, so no worries, lets leave it this time, if you REALLY are keen to meet me , then let me know when you're over here for a longer period and not on a " time schedule " , this really is my last word on the subject as I , and no doubt everyone else feels this looks childish in the extreme, I truly mean it , call me when you're not rushed or not at all, I wont be replying to your hollow grandstanding anymore on this thread.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
I do not care about the edl or your lot, I care that the discussion was finished by a few people who wanted to goad, fight, insult and just act like a ****, of which you are one. As for wanting the march banned,is that not completely against your equality for all approach or does that only count when its something you agree with.
Oh and WRITING THINGS IN CAPITALS does not make them mean anything more.

This march is for one bunch of twats to have a confrontation with another bunch of twats.

Equality? Equality to bring violence to Brighton streets, for the sake of violence?

Who is 'my lot' ?
Im left wing, certainly...far left..not at all....should I imagine that you are far right?

So, whilst you seem to understand what the march is about...and youre arguing with me about it? haha

Last edited:

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
How old are you ? pussy ffs :lolol: Lets put this to bed once and for all, YOU called on a meet with me , check back through the thread, at no time did i ask to meet you, i agreed to a meet , and as soon as i did , literally straight away , your excuses started, thick and fast " im on a time schedule blah , blah ,. blah" the ONLY reason I'll meet you is to ram your words straight back down your throat, physically, and doing that in a pub in central brighton will end in one result, which is me nicked, so no worries, lets leave it this time, if you REALLY are keen to meet me , then let me know when you're over here for a longer period and not on a " time schedule " , this really is my last word on the subject as I , and no doubt everyone else feels this looks childish in the extreme, I truly mean it , call me when you're not rushed o not at all, I wont be replying to your hollow grandstanding anymore on this thread.

Thanks for contributing more to thread...again...you suggest HH as you knew, no person on a short schedule would do such a thing....the implied invitation, was in Brighton...other people understood that....so did you....the invitation was...I would meet you as well....it was to DISCUSS...not fight, you moron...you even suggested violence on Soulmans behalf...despite him never suggesting such a thing...your threat of violence is laughable ..considering you are a ...pussy

Anything to add to thread yet? If not, STF up.

Last edited:

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
For those who who are in still in denial about the reasons of this 'march' There will be more theatrical vitriol as the 'march' gets closer.

Attachments

• brighton 1.jpg
    brighton 1.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
It was going ok actually, until pussy aka the only person on NSC who has ever lived in London, decided to disrupt the thread with complete bollocks..
I asked him to give that up and contribute to the thread..more than once....feel free to check.

This march, for a start, is not EDL....its a loose group of far right groups, that includes
EDL, coming to Brighton, for the simple reason to fight 'lefties' as they feel slighted that the predmonantly left wing city of Brighton doesnt want them, and they have been laughed out of the city on previous occassions. Their FB pages will, before the
event, I can assure you...will not be about any patriotism, or St Georges day reasons, it will be about bringing violence to the city.
Personally, im offended by that...clearly theres people here that are not.
Thats it really.

Glasgow is a predominately left wing city. Brighton is a town that has for the most part returned Tory MPs.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Not so much in recent years though is it... Anyway, EDL members consider even the Conservatives as 'lefties' as well, they are so far to the right.
If you combine the Greens, and Labours vote for Pavilion, that sort of smashes the Tory vote I would have thought..
Before that, it was Labour for 13 years.
The Tory majority for Kemp town was 1,328,.with .16,217 votes, compaed to Labours 14,889, overal.id say it was predominantly a city that leads towards the left, than the right, and for some time now.

'Brighton is covered by two constituencies in the Parliament of the United Kingdom: Brighton Kemptown and Brighton Pavilion. Both are marginal constituencies[citation needed] which were held by Labour from 1997 to 2010. At the 2010 general election, Brighton Kemptown elected the Conservative MP Simon Kirby, while Brighton Pavilion elected Caroline Lucas, the first Green Party MP elected to Westminster. Lucas won 16,238 votes (31.3%), compared with Labour's 14,986 votes (28.9%) and the Conservative's 12,275 votes (23.7%).'

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here