Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

EDL to march again

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Plans have started for another EDL march on Brighton seafront on 27th April. I'm not political and if they want to march then let them, but why on a Sunday and why along our seafront. Put them in Madiera Drive.

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
I just wish there was a party/group who could put forward the opinions of English people like myself but whose membership are not full of idiots.
The EDL seem to be a bunch of Neanderthal hooligans, only matched by the morons who pretend the want to fight them whilst hiding behind the police.

fataddick

Feb 6, 2004
The seaside.
They used to pretend these annual events were a 'family march' to celebrate St George's Day. This year they're using a "Smash The Reds" tagline, so they're not even pretending they're here for anything but a punch-up with 'lefties' (which in their twisted view is pretty much the whole population of Brighton)...

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Oh great. Just what Brighton needs on a bank holiday.

Pissed up thugs vs the UAF/SmashEDO gang.

Can't we just ban them all from the city? I couldn't give a fig about liberties and freedom of expression in this instance. Let them slug it out at Beeding Cement Works or somewhere similar, away from our blessed home.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
I think nsc should all join together and give the EDL and the A.N.A.L a f#cking good kicking. It's the only way to stop their abhorrent thuggish behaviour.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Skins v Greasers on a bank holiday :ohmy:

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Luckily this is not a Bank Holiday. My interest in this is that last year I lost about £3000 in lost takings as I had to close most of the day. Is there a legal way to stop this march or just move it. Come on NSC's give me a hand. As I say for me this is not political and believe in the right to protest, but somewhere else please.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
They are not protesting about anything....

Its a 'st georges day' parade for English people...apparently that includes chanting such nonsense as 'allah is a paedo'...

Ask Soulman...he can tell you.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Wrong, they object to radical Islam.

Wrong...a cursory run around their pages, will show you they are against Islam...not radical Islam...

tbf, this piddling little group is gettinng and smaller....these disruptions to Brighton....that hotbed of militant Islam...
will be over, sooner rather than later.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
It was the US that cocked up Afghanistan and Iran in the 70s, wasn't it? Desperately scared of Russian influence and the rise of communism. Hence training, arming and putting radicals in place.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Our MFE representative provided the reason for this bs march....its in my signature....doesnt sound like a political march in the normal 'democratic' way to me.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Why can't the police bus them all out to a field somewhere and then **** off and leave them to it ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here