EDL to march again

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
You read what he asked, Bushy aka the only person on NSC who has ever lived in London....and didnt read my reply? haha

Feck off with your nonsense....I will gladly meet him...have told I would meet him...Ive told you, I will meet you...

Anything to add to the thread yet, or is this complete fecking nonsense going to continue?
Of course I saw your reply to him , he asked you to pm him for a one on one meet up and you responded with your stock in trade vague answers about being happy to meet him, without ever committing yourself to anything definite, you're all talk.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
I told him..I would meet him ANYWHERE he wanted in Brighton on that weekend....im waiting for a response.

Does pm make it more valid, in your ridiculous world?

Soulman/Bushy aka the only person on NSC who has ever lived in London.
I will meet both of you in Wetherspoons in North St on the Saturday before the march.
Hows that? Around lunchtime, ill let my girl go shopping...then ill meet you face to face...
and say the SAME FECKING THIINGS to your face, that I say here.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
I told him..I would meet him ANYWHERE he wanted in Brighton on that weekend....im waiting for a response.

Course you will Dave, he asked you to pm for a definite meet up , and you continue to make vague statements about being willing to meet him anywhere , anytime zzzzzzzzz anything to avoid actually having to back your big mouth up eh ?........melt.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Course you will Dave, he asked you to pm for a definite meet up , and you continue to make vague statements about being willing to meet him anywhere , anytime zzzzzzzzz anything to avoid actually having to back your big mouth up eh ?........melt.

Again...lunchtime in Wetherspoons in North St. Saturday lunchtime the day before the march.

I have nothing to fear from either of you.

i look forward to meeting you both :smile:

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath

Soulman/Bushy aka the only person on NSC who has ever lived in London.
I will meet both of you in Wetherspoons in North St on the Saturday before the march.
Hows that? Around lunchtime, ill let my girl go shopping...then ill meet you face to face...
and say the SAME FECKING THIINGS to your face, that I say here.
Surrounded by CCTV, and people willing to step in and break it up when soul man is bashingb the granny out of you, very brave, pm him for a meet up somewhere quiet and out of the way if you're so willing to back your big mouth up.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Haha

So, you are saying soulman will be offering violence?? Its getting better...well....suggest somewhere Bushy aka the only person onn NSC who has ever lived in London.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Haha

So, you are saying soulman will be offering violence?? Its getting better...well....suggest somewhere Bushy aka the only person onn NSC who has ever lived in London.
Its not up to me, its between you and soul man , but I'll bet my bottom dollar you either don't bother to PM him, or are a no show if by a miracle you do.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Of course I am you fvcking idiot, why else do you think he's asked for a one on one meet for you to repeat some of your insults in person.

You have the memory of a goldfish.

''Soul man didn't issue 'veiled' threats at all, he fronted you, he told you to PM him for a meet up, one on one, so are you going to oblige him ?'

Any venue yet or are you just going to flap your gums about it?

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
You have the memory of a goldfish.

''Soul man didn't issue 'veiled' threats at all, he fronted you, he told you to PM him for a meet up, one on one, so are you going to oblige him ?'

Any venue yet or are you just going to flap your gums about it?
why do you keep asking me about venues ? Its between you and soulman, or are you just asking me to avoid actually organising a meet up with him ?

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
He can answer...do you honestly believe he is not checking this thread? Seriously?

You just flap your gums for no actual purpose dont you.

Id be equally pleased to meet you Bushy aka the only person on NSC who has ever lived in London.
Im making it VERY clear, ill meet either, or BOTH of you.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
OK, I ain't issuing threats to no-one. But Bushy, Prague, me, and any others could do a good Sunday afternoon social chat and Sunday lunch. Pub/bar in The Lanes somewhere, lots of vino/beer, EDL/UAF can wait outside for orders?

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
OK, I ain't issuing threats to no-one. But Bushy, Prague, me, and any others could do a good Sunday afternoon social chat and Sunday lunch. Pub/bar in The Lanes somewhere, lots of vino/beer, EDL/UAF can wait outside for orders?

Im open to it....doesnt really bother me at all, how we meet...

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Soul man didn't issue 'veiled' threats at all, he fronted you, he told you to PM him for a meet up, one on one, so are you going to oblige him ?

I'm not attending the MFE. Iv'e attended once about 5 years ago. As iv'e stated many times, i am not a member of the EDL, nor have i attended any demos.
I have also mentioned that i have sympathies with why the EDL were formed. The abuse our homecoming troops received in Luton and Barking, the Royal Anglians, formerly the Royal Suffolks /Norfolks, my Dads regiment.
The abuse and insults and sly comments over the last nine months, with added lies, from a poster that does not even live here, but has decided to perhaps retire here, whilst those that live here have genuine worries about our area, actually voice our concerns and can accept a difference of opinion from those that do live here.
So after many months of reading his bile, iv'e offered a meet, without his family, or the supporters he allegedly stands beside whilst calling other "twunts" etc, to see whether unlike myself who has refrained from insults, he will say them to my face.
I am still waiting for the PM of his estimated time of arrival and the place.
By the way, i have not been monitoring the thread, i have just got back from the game.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
RSVP is in the post for both of you nitwits.

and Soulman...lies?...which lies...

How about your blatent fecking lie about a muslim being in custody over the mosque fire...what is it now...6 fecking months ago..?

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Im open to it....doesnt really bother me at all, how we meet...

Good. No threats, no bullshit, sit down and talk etc etc? Dave, second person from your team required, not a full on supporter, just a like minded individual with a bit less gob. Sit down, talk, and try and make some kind of consensus..……...never gonna agree, but might avoid shite arguments leading nowhere

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Good. No threats, no bullshit, sit down and talk etc etc? Dave, second person from your team required, not a full on supporter, just a like minded individual with a bit less gob. Sit down, talk, and try and make some kind of consensus..……...never gonna agree, but might avoid shite arguments leading nowhere

No problem..

I still have to sort out a 'meet' with Bushy aka the only person on NSC who has ever lived in London...as his suggested trip to fecking Haywards Heath...in the middle of a weekend trip to Brighton is slightly inconvenient...
But I suspect thats his back out.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports