Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bruno

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Great.

So a thread about a Brighton player's contract has now been de-railed by a palace troll slagging off the player and his team mates.

Time for an away end if this is allowed.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Great.

So a thread about a Brighton player's contract has now been de-railed by a palace troll slagging off the player and his team mates.

Time for an away end if this is allowed.

In fairness, what he posted was so off the mark it's actually amusing.

Entertained me anyway. :lol:

DWF

Banned
Sep 28, 2011
I've probaby seen Bruno 3-4 times, never impressed, the last game I saw was when Palace beat you. (the 3-0)

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Joel Ward is a great right back, Jonny Williams is a fantastic player, Jedinek is the best defensive midfielder in the league and Speroni is a great keeper. Our centre halves are average, Owen Garvan and KG need to play better than 1 in 3, and Dobbie can't last 90mins in my opinion.

Where did you finish in the league again?

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Joel Ward is a great right back, Jonny Williams is a fantastic player, Jedinek is the best defensive midfielder in the league and Speroni is a great keeper. Our centre halves are average, Owen Garvan and KG need to play better than 1 in 3, and Dobbie can't last 90mins in my opinion.

I don't watch Palace unless they are playing BHA, so i can not really give a proper opinion. I think we all look at our players with rose tinted glasses.
If i never read the newspapers and hype, and had just seen the games between us, then i would say that Bolasie was the player that was leaving on an over inflated price, not Zaha.

Seaber

Oct 20, 2010
Wales
Bruno is a very good full back with CL experience, fluent in English and Spanish and by all accounts a popular team member. His spell with Brighton so far has been slightly tainted with injury, but he will be back fit next season. The biggest criticism of Bruno is he can be rather slow at tracking back after supporting play on the right. His contract runs out in 2014.

Think that covers the troll and the contract.

DWF

Banned
Sep 28, 2011
Bruno is a very good full back with CL experience, fluent in English and Spanish and by all accounts a popular team member. His spell with Brighton so far has been slightly tainted with injury, but he will be back fit next season. The biggest criticism of Bruno is he can be rather slow at tracking back after supporting play on the right. His contract runs out in 2014.

Think that covers the troll and the contract.

You are correct, we all see the good in our players. Zaha was awesome while the Man united scouts were watching him, Bolassie is a rough diamond but needs better decision making in the final third.
I'm not a troll, I have seen Bruno play live twice and I think once or twice on tv (I think it may have been in a cup game, Swindon maybe???) And each time he has been poor.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
You are correct, we all see the good in our players. Zaha was awesome while the Man united scouts were watching him, Bolassie is a rough diamond but needs better decision making in the final third.
I'm not a troll, I have seen Bruno play live twice and I think once or twice on tv (I think it may have been in a cup game, Swindon maybe???) And each time he has been poor.

Everyone was rubbish in that game.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009

So you saw the league game at the Amex, how do yoo come to your view that Ulloa is rubbish, were you having a piss when he scored two goals in that game?

phazza

Aug 17, 2012

jedinek is very good, but he is nowhere near as good as bridcutt

Seaber

Oct 20, 2010
Wales
I have seen Bruno play live twice and I think once or twice on tv (I think it may have been in a cup game, Swindon maybe???) And each time he has been poor.

Unless you've been to another Brighton game, he's only played once against Palace, and against Swindon on TV. Both games we lost 3-0, probably not the best game to judge players abilities on.

DWF

Banned
Sep 28, 2011
jedinek is very good, but he is nowhere near as good as bridcutt

2 different players, Bridcutt is far better offensively, but I stand by my comment that Jedi is the best defensive midfielder in the league.

DWF

Banned
Sep 28, 2011
Unless you've been to another Brighton game, he's only played once against Palace, and against Swindon on TV. Both games we lost 3-0, probably not the best game to judge players abilities on.
What should I judge him on then, games I haven't seen him in?

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
What should I judge him on then, games I haven't seen him in?

I think the point is we have seen most of his Brighton games so we don't really need the judgement of a Palace fan who has seen him play twice. Also, you have yet to answer someone's question earlier about how you can say Ulloa is poor when he scored twice against you and tore your defence apart in one game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here