Bruno

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

James Bond's body double

Nov 1, 2009
Southwick
You finished 3 points above us over the course of 46 games. What makes you think you are so vastly superior and that we only won because you had an off day? Granted, we wouldn't be able to live with a Barcalona or a Man United but you lot? Please. It also was not just 1 game was it? It was 2 legs. You had the first half at Selhurst, we had the 2nd. We also stopped you from scoring in both games. I think by saying that you didn't turn up is just a coping mechanism to get over a painful defeat.

Not painful , we lost a game of football that's it at the end of the day. We played poorly you didn't you won we lost end of. And yes I still stick to my guns on OUR day we are a far superior team to you, but good luck on Monday if you get up then enjoy your season, if not we AGAIN will finish above you.

If it was the other way round and Zaha played poorly, or Williams or Jedi. I am sure you and your good friends from BBS would say our guys did not turn up etc etc. That's football, we stick by our team good or bad and on the night we were bad/ poor /not up for it whatever you like.

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
Slightly off topic but after we went 1-0 up, I was expecting Brighton to throw the kitchen sink at us, you know both centre halves up front, and banging balls in to the box at every opportunity, was very surprised when this didn't happen.

Blimey, you really don't see us very much do you?

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
they are both holding midfielders!!!! they weren't even marking each other. bridcutt is better than jedi and he doesn't spend the whole game fouling

Speroni had Koosh in his pocket as well. :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports