Zamora...

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do You Want Zamora Back?

• Total voters

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Only if he was an absolute bargain basement signing on minimal wages, which, frankly, he won't be.

So it's a no from me.

TonyW

Feb 11, 2004
Only if he was an absolute bargain basement signing on minimal wages, which, frankly, he won't be.

So it's a no from me.

He might be cheap to acquire, but he will certainly be expensive to run.

Depends how many miles per gallon we got.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
He might be cheap to acquire, but he will certainly be expensive to run.

Depends how many miles per gallon we got.

Sadly I think he'd be like a rusty old Rolls Royce.

zego

Jul 10, 2003
Yes.

Before he was young Bobby, transformed how we played, and scored many golden goals.

Now he is older Bobby, with wealth of experience against the kind of teams we aspire to compete against. Now is a provider, and knows how to divert defenders attention from the main striker.

Even if mostly on the bench would be an asset to the club, and a guide and mentor to our younger players.

BangaloreGull

Jun 18, 2011
Burgess Hill
For those saying they are worried him coming back would tarnish the memory - Ward came back, wasn't as good as first time but did contribute and scored one of the goals on our cup run in 83 helping us to Wembley - Bobby doing same on our way to Premier League sounds pretty good to me - so if he was available I am a yes - that said I am 99.99% certain his wages kill it stone dead - and I don't think he would (or indeed should) be sentimental if offered a last payday.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
No completely backward step and potentially will tarnish him with some. Best remember the good times, not a player in decline.

seagully

Cock-knobs!
Jun 30, 2006
Battle
Imagine the atmosphere at the Amex if he came back, especially if he took the vacant number 9 shirt. Can hear it now......."Number 9 BOBBBBBYYYY ZAMMMOOOOOORRRRAAAAA!!!"

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Imagine the atmosphere at the Amex if he came back, especially if he took the vacant number 9 shirt. Can hear it now......."Number 9 BOBBBBBYYYY ZAMMMOOOOOORRRRAAAAA!!!"

Nice ring to it. Certainly an upgrade on Ashley Barnes! ;-)

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai

Number 25, surely.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports